Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Request : add file host FileSonic and Wupload
thank men B-)

We have repeatedly informed everyone of the situation between filesonic and Wupload, there is nothing we can do to resolve this issue. For this to be solved it requires the cooperation of both hosts. We appreciate your concern and we fully understand your position and we are trying are best to resolve this matter ASAP.

After remote upload, upload via ftp, i can't move my files to another level 2,3 folder, just can move they to level 1 folders. Plz fix this problem.
And i want to see total space of all my files. It would be great if filejungle add feature that i can see all files downloaded per day. :)

Hi,

Could you please explain your problem in more detail, send me a private message and I will deal with this asap. All files downloaded per day? Could you please elaborate on this suggestion.

files are not visible in my filemanager? same problem for uploadstation.

btw i remote uploaded some files.

it shows 696.22MB of 750GB > 2Files Uploaded

but i cant view any in my filemanager

btw i can get the file by searching for it

!

Could you please inbox me your username and a more detailed description of your issue and I will sort this out for you tomorrow.

can't removed DMCA REMOVED file list

4PH0Ik.png

:facepalm:

just an update @greg,
seems that those listed pending files can be accessed on myfiles , so, theres a problem with the script, it says pending but those files are already available.

Cilembu - We are aware of this issue and it is currently being resolved, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please contact me with any further issues.

if i want to change the plan

i request it today it will take effect A week after ?

Yes, once you request a payment change, it takes 7 days to come into effect. If you change to a PPS payment plan today it will not come into effect until the 19th September 2011

Regards,

Greg

Yes, once you request a payment change, it takes 7 days to come into effect. If you change to a PPS payment plan today it will not come into effect until the 19th September 2011

Regards,

Greg

could it be take effect in same day till 7 days later then can be changeable

as we upload files we expect to get sales on it ,

i don't have to wait 7 days

filesonic to filejungle remote upload is working???
wupload to filejungle remote upload is working???
i want to start work on filejungle

No, No, he said he's on it for thousands of times mate :facepalm: please be patient

greg, you should put this info on your signature

could it be take effect in same day till 7 days later then can be changeable

as we upload files we expect to get sales on it ,

i don't have to wait 7 days

I will forward your suggestion and see if something can be done. It does state clearly that you need to be careful what plan you pick as there is a 7 day waiting period in between the changing of plans. I can understand why users would want an instant change so I will put the idea forward.

450 Mb download limit is nice option.
but FTp upload speed is slow than filesonic
i hope filejungle fix this soon

Slow from where? Have you attempted to user any other sources? We are constantly working on improving speeds so you should see some improvements in the future.

FTP speed is as awesome as always from my US server
however, I still have FTP pending files issue mate, this time, its really pending, not just the status

FTP speed is as awesome as always from my US server
however, I still have FTP pending files issue mate, this time, its really pending, not just the status

Hi the issue is being looked into, as I said yesterday there is a public holiday in Hong Kong today so people are not available to resolve issues. I have forwarded your problem so it will be dealt with asap.

Hi the issue is being looked into, as I said yesterday there is a public holiday in Hong Kong today so people are not available to resolve issues. I have forwarded your problem so it will be dealt with asap.

Thanks mate, appreciate it

Looking at my stats, I think its around about time to move Japan to an upper level :D *fingers crossed* will be waiting for the good news

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back