Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Fileserve is missing from the RU list. Was there earlier today. Can we not remote from Fileserve anymore?
Cheers

~Edit~ Ah, cool, fileserve has been readded to the RU list,
Thanks

Last edited:
filejungle

hello I can not come up with File-Upload :(

restricted access Why?

Could you explain what you mean?

heey ..u guys said that u are working on rapidleech plugin ..any progress friends?

Hopefully this week it will be ready, it is being worked on just takes a little bit of time.

How about moved Japan into group B greg?

We will be looking into this shortly, but for now things will stay how they are. I have been asked multiple times about this and believe me I have noted everything down :)

6 files, but it took approximately 10 to download
http://filejungle.com/affiliate_statistics.php

does not look at the

What are you asking? :) That URL isn't helping much since it just takes me to the stats page for the account I am logged in as.

Last edited:
Trying to RU from Fileserve, but files have been pending for approx. 6 hours. Is FJ having problems? Or is it the other guy?

Or maybe it's just me,

Cheers

b79923.png

Hey Greg, I don't know if it's just me or we're having some problem with the Files Manager.
I have a lot of folders, and when it reached some curtain number of folder (50 ?), they're split into parts with the "more" and "prev..." button. But when I chose some files for moving, I can't find the "more button for the missing folders.

I tried IE8, Chrome, Firefox, no hope. Let me know asap, this is serious!
Thanks

ni_luan - Hi, I just checked this and I found it fine. After selecting files to move i scrolled down as you have in your screenshot then I am given the option on the left below the last folder 'Next 50 files' when I click this the last remaining folders appear. Let me know how you get on.

Hi again Greg, I've just noticed that the issue only happens when I search some files and then select them. Please take a look at it again. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back