Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M.D House - Hi! :) of course it is automatic, we don't have the time to manually approve every file. Cilembu and ryand have had a problem with pending ftp files getting stuck in the system and not clearing into their file manager. I am going to look into this to try and fix the problem for them.

Also if everyone could check the latest news feed from your dashboard this will save me answering the million question's I am going to get tomorrow :) Payments will be processed on Wednesday as there is a PUBLIC HOLIDAY in Hong Kong tomorrow hence no one is available to deal with payments :) I know I will still receive messages asking where the payments are :D

Last edited:
FileJungle should improve download speed to 200KB/s-250KB/s
Free download speed from Wupload/Filesonic is ~200-350KB/s, Fileserve,UploadStation is ~300-500KB/s

M.D House - Hi! :) of course it is automatic, we don't have the time to manually approve every file. Cilembu and ryand have had a problem with pending ftp files getting stuck in the system and not clearing into their file manager. I am going to look into this to try and fix the problem for them.

Thanks for the effort mate,
I still have many pending ftp files on file manager. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, you guys are truly getting better, already on my 2nd list of filehosts at my site. Great job!!

After remote upload, upload via ftp, i can't move my files to another level 2,3 folder, just can move they to level 1 folders. Plz fix this problem.
And i want to see total space of all my files. It would be great if filejungle add feature that i can see all files downloaded per day. :)

files are not visible in my filemanager? same problem for uploadstation.

btw i remote uploaded some files.

it shows 696.22MB of 750GB > 2Files Uploaded

but i cant view any in my filemanager

btw i can get the file by searching for it!

@ george101
click on My Files,there should be a folder called "FTP"
select all files in "FTP" and move them to "My Files"

this is too struggling...

i uploaded some files,and test free download speed from a USA 1 Gbps serve, free speed from filejungle is like 100 KB/s..lol

man, 1Gbps server from where filejungle servers are located,and it's getting only 100 KB/s free speed???

it's even worse than oron, i am getting 200 KB/s free speed from oron in 1 Gbps server.

can't removed DMCA REMOVED file list

4PH0Ik.png

:facepalm:

using it since 1o days looking cool

everything's cool...expect eu server speed

hope you will get eu servers soon

thanks man :)

just an update @greg,
seems that those listed pending files can be accessed on myfiles , so, theres a problem with the script, it says pending but those files are already available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back