Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about not wanting to speak in public, it's obviously a lot easier to speak to you personally via PM and sort things out that way rather than having to keep doing it via the thread when there is multiple people asking questions.

Hardly a bad start considering multiple users are paid every week. Sometimes things don't go as planned and a payment may be delayed, it doesn't mean you won't be receiving it. Ill wait for my thank you when your payment clears this Tuesday :)
Not payment me on Tuesday, and "your" 4 days of delay passed, when I receive my payment? :sun:

rapidleech upload plugin

your rapidleech upload plugin not working correctly on my low memory vps. because you don't use stream data. please fix it.

hi greg hope you can add features that will prevent from leeching our files(Filejungle to Filejungle).. password is enough but not yet implemented.. also please add more details to Files deleted by DMCA like(location of the folder where the file is stored)

Thanks!

jbisana17 - I understand your concern and the reasons you would like this implemented. It has been suggested so it is possible this can be added in the future.

hi greg,

May i know how deep of the folder i can create? i got error when create folder.

My Files->xxxx->xxxxx->xxxxx->xxxx->xxxxx (prompt error: invalid folder path)

Ok, filejunglegreg i thought it will be better to ask about my concer through PM but i see you were online and you still didn't reply to me.

So, here it is:

I have a website that i only post my own links.
I noticed i was credited for domain sales only and not for premium sales.
I should get credited for both.
Can you please check it out and fix it?
I have been using filesonic for over a year without any problems, i decided to give filejungle a chance but i'm considering to stop using it.

So please stop ignoring me, and let me know what's going on.
Thanks.

Ok, filejunglegreg i thought it will be better to ask about my concer through PM but i see you were online and you still didn't reply to me.

So, here it is:

I have a website that i only post my own links.
I noticed i was credited for domain sales only and not for premium sales.
I should get credited for both.
Can you please check it out and fix it?
I have been using filesonic for over a year without any problems, i decided to give filejungle a chance but i'm considering to stop using it.

So please stop ignoring me, and let me know what's going on.
Thanks.

I have also been trialing filejungle and have had the same problem. Hopefully it's just a long delay in their stats.

4 days haven't passed, you will be paid on Tuesday.
on tuesday?

then, is "requesting a Friday or Saturday and pay you on Tuesday... Tuesday we want" :))
Requested my payment on Friday of last week (Two friday ago!!) not 3 days ago

Sinttulo-1-8.jpg

FileJungle is SCAMER? :'( I'm having 14$ in my acc, plz don't scam me! :'(
I'm using Filejungle for testing, speed is OK, filemanger is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back