Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not scam. I'm using them since first launch and already received 5 payments on time.

Request payout on SUNDAY, and receive your payment on TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY.

no eu servers???

plop

There are no EU servers so please stop asking me this everyday, use fast EU servers and you can easily get fast transfer speeds to our US servers.

hi greg,

May i know how deep of the folder i can create? i got error when create folder.

My Files->xxxx->xxxxx->xxxxx->xxxx->xxxxx (prompt error: invalid folder path)

Why do you need so many sub directories?

on tuesday?

then, is "requesting a Friday or Saturday and pay you on Tuesday... Tuesday we want" :))
Requested my payment on Friday of last week (Two friday ago!!) not 3 days ago

Sinttulo-1-8.jpg

Please PM me with proof of where you post your links.

FileJungle is SCAMER? :'( I'm having 14$ in my acc, plz don't scam me! :'(
I'm using Filejungle for testing, speed is OK, filemanger is ok

We pay out every week, we do not scam and as the user after your post mentioned he hasn't had any problem receiving payments.

Ok, filejunglegreg i thought it will be better to ask about my concer through PM but i see you were online and you still didn't reply to me.

So, here it is:

I have a website that i only post my own links.
I noticed i was credited for domain sales only and not for premium sales.
I should get credited for both.
Can you please check it out and fix it?
I have been using filesonic for over a year without any problems, i decided to give filejungle a chance but i'm considering to stop using it.

So please stop ignoring me, and let me know what's going on.
Thanks.

Check your PM, I wasn't ignoring you the team doesn't work weekends.

@greg, I sent you a PM three days ago as you said, but nothing. What is the problem?????

I sent another ticket and the child behind the ticket system only said me:
"Referrals that were added in violation in terms of condition will be deleted accordingly."

All my referrals joined in the same way, I gave them my link. But only 2 of them have disappeared.

davidos (one of my referrals) said me that he sent a ticket and they told him that he does appear as referring to a person. I think this is a trap for you to not pay for referrals.

Be honestly and restore my referrals.
Sure now you're going to say that I send you a PM, but you don't have the slightest willingness to respond.

Sincerely, Filejungle seems like a scam.

Why is your ftp so slow? Fileserve is located in the same DC and its atleast 10x faster.

Have you tried other sources? I don't notice any FTP problems, where are you sending from?

@greg, I sent you a PM three days ago as you said, but nothing. What is the problem?????

I sent another ticket and the child behind the ticket system only said me:
"Referrals that were added in violation in terms of condition will be deleted accordingly."

All my referrals joined in the same way, I gave them my link. But only 2 of them have disappeared.

davidos (one of my referrals) said me that he sent a ticket and they told him that he does appear as referring to a person. I think this is a trap for you to not pay for referrals.

Be honestly and restore my referrals.
Sure now you're going to say that I send you a PM, but you don't have the slightest willingness to respond.

Sincerely, Filejungle seems like a scam.

Check your PM thx

Greg

ASAP Please.. Thanks!!

I have forwarded your request, please be patient now.

Last edited:
Please PM me with proof of where you post your links.

and what to see where posting my links? with my late payment!
I'm a webmaster, I have my own site and also posting as 10 forums.

Now I ask, what to see your response about my payment? because if you're doubting my stats, right now I keep up to this host.

I have used 10 different host easily in two years and never had a problem with anyone, But filejungle, make me doubt

:facepalm:

PD: waiting my payment tomorrow

There will be a short delay with webmoney/alertpay. You will receive your payment tomorrow. Paypal users were paid successfully today, sorry about the delay and any inconvenience caused, do not panic :)

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back