Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tigrelider - Not everything can be fixed directly by me. I am the support for you guys here, if I cannot fix it for you then you need to contact us via our ticket system and then things can be sorted out quicker and more efficiently. It's not me not wanting to help you, I do everything I can for everyone here as many others can vouch for.

Greg

@greg, I am very disappointed with the filejungle support. I contacted via ticket system and this is the answer I got:

So far our records show you have some referrals. We do not removed referral from our affiliate accounts without further reason.
It is a joke? I am working to refer people to use your service, good uploaders, and this is what I get in return? You have removed me two referrals.

I have evidence that your system erase two referrals of my complete list for no reason. Even one of them was the best of all my referrals.
See my list of referrals:

859b19388a.jpg

The total earnings show $5.51 and $1.38.

Now see my complete stats:

6fc89625c8.jpg

The total referrals earnings show $9.36. This proves that your system have eliminated some of my referrals:

davidos
celestino

We are members of spanish forum like all my other referrals. I'm a mod on this forum.

I hope you can restore my two referrals again.
I don't want to think badly about your service.

Last edited:
Hi greg,

Just wondering what is premium sales link mean?
I am currently using PPD, in my dashboard, i saw this premium sales link, if i advertised it, will i get incentive from the premium sales link if i am in ppd?

Hi greg,

Just wondering what is premium sales link mean?
I am currently using PPD, in my dashboard, i saw this premium sales link, if i advertised it, will i get incentive from the premium sales link if i am in ppd?

From FJ News

To our valued friends and affiliates!

Premium Sales Link is now available for all users found on the dashboard. This link will only count for users under the programs: PPS (Commission or Fixed) and 50/50. PPD users will not be eligible for sales via this link.

We look forward to you, using FileJungle exclusively to make big $$$!

I am just wondering how do you guys cope with competitor? I have post some of the file which is not anywhere in the internet u can find. After few days, i saw people grabbing my file, and start reporting my link and report as DMCA, what's worse, they report all of the link in my blog, so my blog is wiped.

Greg,

How does reporting DMCA work actually,
It seem someone is purposely report every single link of my work.
I have one video which shoot on how my program work, and that is also wiped together with some other stuff.
When people report DMCA, you guy just wiped it?
The same person who report our link over and over again?
how about a competitor who report every other guy out there?

please in the name of god add eu servers :(

You can get fast speeds from european servers to our servers. 10mb/s is easily obtained if your servers can do it. EU servers are not a necessity when it comes to making fast transfers.

Why is Japan not in group B? :'(:'(:'( I get a mostly download from Japan :facepalm:

Group changes won't be happening for now, we have a structure which we have put a lot of thought into and for now it won't be changing. I have noted down all your requests in regards to changing countries into different groups so when/if we decide to do this I will remember your requests.

@filejunglegreg
please check Inbox ! thanks
answer for me!

I am replying to all PM's now so be patient and I will get to yours. I receive a lot of messages so it takes time to go through them all.

ftp upload speed is less than 1mbps :(

Have your tried other servers? I am not experiencing any slow transfers.

plz help my my emil hacked so help me

Message me with your username and other details and I will try to sort this out for you.

Greg

@greg, I am very disappointed with the filejungle support. I contacted via ticket system and this is the answer I got:

It is a joke? I am working to refer people to use your service, good uploaders, and this is what I get in return? You have removed me two referrals.

I have evidence that your system erase two referrals of my complete list for no reason. Even one of them was the best of all my referrals.
See my list of referrals:

859b19388a.jpg

The total earnings show $5.51 and $1.38.

Now see my complete stats:

6fc89625c8.jpg

The total referrals earnings show $9.36. This proves that your system have eliminated some of my referrals:

davidos
celestino

We are members of spanish forum like all my other referrals. I'm a mod on this forum.

I hope you can restore my two referrals again.
I don't want to think badly about your service.

@greg, dont ignore my message and talk with the support team, explain them my problem, please.

I want my refs again in my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back