Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
something really bad is happening today with the statics:

snap000173.jpg

please fixit.

Ok. I hope you can fix it soon. But I would like any comment about this problem. How could they disappear?

I'm a mod in another forum and these two missing referrals are members too. I can send you the details if you want.

Other evidence is the amount generated of my refs in my stats. You can compare last day with others days, the amount has decreased considerably.

I have your message and I am working on sorting it out for you. Speak to me via PM from now onwards and we will sort things out.

@filejunglegreg
just reminder, don't forget the continuation of my PM.
still waiting for the answer.
thanks.

I haven't. Obviously there's a reason why the payment didn't occur. I will find this out for you and we can sort this out via PM also.

hi @filejunglegreg
I have two of this promotion is now a no, I want to know why!
my referral nlxl001;[FONT=宋]Liangwei5200
[/FONT]Thank you!~~~

Please PM me with your problem in a bit more detail, I don't quite understand what you are asking.

im a premium user but i can't upload larger than 2Gb :facepalm:

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/58sAa5.png[/slide]

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/8UBSzy.png[/slide]

You are using zoom uploader and web upload. Only RU and FTP are capable of 5GB+ files. You need to change your upload method.

Send ID for pm, wainting your response, what happens with my payment?

Your payment is fine, it was just approved late. You will be paid in 4days time so please be patient :)

bad statistics....

fix it !!!!!

last week was better..
i have many uploads every day (post many forums)
but my earning is down and down ..

There is nothing to fix. You are not the only uploader using filejungle now so you are not involved in a monopoly. Work harder and I am sure you will see your stats increase, better yet join PPS if you feel you have stats that can earn you money.

i can't see my uploaded files in my file manager after uploading trough FTP! :facepalm:

Still experiencing this problem? Have you tried another browser?

Greg

something really bad is happening today with the statics:

snap000173.jpg

please fixit.

Why every time a users stats are not what he wants is it assumed it's a problem we have to fix? Our stats are counting and running fine so it is nothing cause by us. The day is not over so I don't see why you are assuming you won't reach the other days stats either. Maybe your links require more exposure to ensure you get the stats that you got on previous days.

Greg

Why every time a users stats are not what he wants is it assumed it's a problem we have to fix? Our stats are counting and running fine so it is nothing cause by us. The day is not over so I don't see why you are assuming you won't reach the other days stats either. Maybe your links require more exposure to ensure you get the stats that you got on previous days.

Greg

snap000173.jpg

i say this becouse the files in all my posts have 3 filehosts. fileserve, wupload and filejungle.

All the days in the image the earnings in filejungle has been two times bigger than wupload and tree times bigger than fileserve.

but today my earnings in wupload are tree time bigger than filejungle, and the earnings in fileserve are two times bigger than filejungle.... so i really dont think this low stats in your host are becouse is a day with low trafic.

i am sure this is a filejungle problem. i really dont know if its a problem in the download counter system or if its becouse a problem with the download proces (i dont use filejungle to download, so i dont know if the downloads are working fine).

Last edited:
cvrle, i dont see a logical pattern (dont take me wrong) in that you are saying....

if nothing was changed in the earnings from the other two filehosts, why in filejungle are changes? so from one day to another the people just decide dont download from filejungle but from fileserve and wupload yes?

Last edited:
When does the actual payment happens, I still have that clock in my account for the last, I dunno, 3 days?...

Payment occurs on Tuesdays. You need to request by sunday to guarantee payment on Tuesday. If you did and you haven't received payment, then it will 100% be with you this up and coming Tuesday.

I have your message and I am working on sorting it out for you. Speak to me via PM from now onwards and we will sort things out.

Greg

I thought you were going to fix it. As told me by private message, I hope that support can fix it because I feel very badly that two of my referrals have disappeared for no reason. Even one of them was the best of all my referrals.

bad, bad, bad!

tigrelider - Not everything can be fixed directly by me. I am the support for you guys here, if I cannot fix it for you then you need to contact us via our ticket system and then things can be sorted out quicker and more efficiently. It's not me not wanting to help you, I do everything I can for everyone here as many others can vouch for.

Greg

Today i first time upload files on new account for earning money from downloads
but stats is not working fully freeze i dont know what is happening with filejungle

wadibahi - You selected PPS plan so downloads do not count sales do. If you want downloads you need to select a PPD plan. There is a 7 day waiting period which you should have read before selecting your plan originally. Our stats are working fine you just didn't select the correct plan.

ok, but not pay tuesday, I'm request friday, thats the rule, many scamming sites, its a bad start

Hardly a bad start considering multiple users are paid every week. Sometimes things don't go as planned and a payment may be delayed, it doesn't mean you won't be receiving it. Ill wait for my thank you when your payment clears this Tuesday :)

Filejungle.com delete inactive files? like filesonic and others do ? :s

We delete files 30 days after the last download, so if your file was not downloaded for a period of 30 days then yes it would be removed.

Is there any way to protect Filejungle files (links) from internal FJ-FJ remote upload (direct leech) ? I can`t see an option to password protect the files - is there any ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back