Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
greg,
files uploaded to ftp still taking a long time for processing in the ftp pending folder, oh I did not get my payment this week, maybe I was late in hitting the request button :facepalm:

pls add wupload remote upload??

This has been discussed multiple times, go back a few pages in the thread you will find your answer.

Remote upload from fileserve is not working... :facepalm:

Fix it, please!

Still having problems? Seems to be working fine.

greg,
files uploaded to ftp still taking a long time for processing in the ftp pending folder, oh I did not get my payment this week, maybe I was late in hitting the request button :facepalm:

Yea, be sure to request payment earlier :) Still having ftp problems? Should be working fine now.

i cant find anything about which countrys are in what group.

anybody knows?

On the make money page click 'how to make money' then where it says 'earn from sharing your files with everyone' there is a drop down button to click which then displays the groups and rates.

STATS ARE FROZEN

Stats are not frozen, sometimes they just take time to update.

@greg,
well, depends whether to call this a problem or not, but, uploading time is faster than waiting time for all files to appear at filemanager, so, for me, yeah, its kind of a problem mate :D, uploads in 20 mins, waiting all files to appear in fm up to 30 mins :D

1ff5db.jpg

why,my account ''User disabled!'',please check
user: vpshot3
email:vpshot3@live.com

I don't remember if it was already suggested, but you should add the chance to uploader to stop and remove the files that are in remote upload.
I hope it comes soon.
thanks

W

@greg,
well, depends whether to call this a problem or not, but, uploading time is faster than waiting time for all files to appear at filemanager, so, for me, yeah, its kind of a problem mate :D, uploads in 20 mins, waiting all files to appear in fm up to 30 mins :D

I will have this looked at. When there are a lot of files being uploaded the system takes longer to create links so this could cause the delay in pending files since multiple users are uploading files.

1ff5db.jpg

why,my account ''User disabled!'',please check
user: vpshot3
email:vpshot3@live.com

This is because you referred yourself, contact me if you want to talk further.

When will you add EU server?

This isn't something we have plans for. If your eu servers are fast then you will get fast speeds, I can show you speeds from europe which are over 8mb/s so there is good peering with europe and our servers.

I don't remember if it was already suggested, but you should add the chance to uploader to stop and remove the files that are in remote upload.
I hope it comes soon.
thanks

W

I will have this suggested for you and see if we can get this option added.

who knows email of filejungle? please write it on here for me if someone knows,thks so much.

You can private message me or contact our team by the support section of our website.

almightybuser - Wupload along with filesonic are not options on our ru because our servers are blocked by them. So we removed them since it was a pointless exercise having them there. I will have it looked into that oron is added. In regards to custom plans we can possibly work something out if you contact me privately.

almightybuser - Wupload along with filesonic are not options on our ru because our servers are blocked by them. So we removed them since it was a pointless exercise having them there. I will have it looked into that oron is added. In regards to custom plans we can possibly work something out if you contact me privately.

RU from filejungle to Wupload works
Wupload dosn`t block filejungle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back