Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the server located US or NL?i would like to join this host as uploader,and for free premium do i need to just show u earnings or i have to work for some time first?

filejungle, please can you answer me this?

filejunglegreg, if some one report one of my folders as DMCA, ¿you delete only the contained files or delete the contained files and the folder?

-wupload only delete the files (great)
-fileserve and uploadstation delete both, the files and the folder (sucks)
-¿what do you do?

in other words: ¿you delete the folders for any reazon?

i am waiting for your answer soon, i cant make my posts in forums without your answer about this first...

joined the site
sent you a pm for screenshot

whats the minimum payout limit?

ftp speed is kind of slow
i cant cross 9mb on USA server on my sborg

Last edited:
FTP upload, from US, used to be 30-50 MB/s but now its only 5-8 MB/s

Have you tried other sources? We are looking into this to see if anything has caused the slow downs you are experiencing.

joined the site
sent you a pm for screenshot

whats the minimum payout limit?

ftp speed is kind of slow
i cant cross 9mb on USA server on my sborg

$20 is the minimum payout. Could you try other links and see if you receive better speeds? I can generate more than 9mb/s from europe so USA should be a lot faster.

Greg

ok i'll try other links
but on that link
i tried 3 hosts n these were the speeds,used web upload for other 2 since there's no plugin for this host in sborg yet so used ftp
e8d661c8bc645d6250ee7043a63d3849.jpg

Last edited:
Have you tried other sources? We are looking into this to see if anything has caused the slow downs you are experiencing.

Greg

I tried web upload, but its only at hundred bytes per second so I stopped it, and goes back to ftp again. I havent tried it again today, but I'll make sure to give feedback here when I do.

Since last night that the remote upload back to normal ...
(at least here) :)
I hope it stays that way. I appreciate the measures taken.

Greg, is it possible for FTP Filenames fix? It will be more convenience to use while some popular file hosts like Filesonic, Wupload support spaces. FTP is fastest way to upload new/hot files, i don't want to rename long name files with many dot to create mirror with Filesonic/Wupload(less aesthetic and waste time) or upload ~100 part to Megaupload and Remote upload to Filejungle (waste too much time). :( This problem need to be fixed soon!

Now i can't get 25MB/s even with 10 files simultaneous. Hope that FTP speed will be increased soon too (1Gbps line like Filesonic/Wupload) :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back