Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't rename my files. It is a bug?

Can you rename now? This should be working, currently there is a 40 char limited which we are going to be changing to a larger limit asap.

When Jdownloader start support Filejungle? I'm still waiting, i think then Filejungle will be more popular.

Susposedly there will be support after the next update.

Switch France to Group A and I will start working with ya.

Category changes won't be happening right now I am sure you can find multiple posts from me throughout the thread with explanations and updates regarding the matter.

Please check your advance search feature mate, I tried to filter them but it wont work. oe, filtering by ftp uploads only, remote upload only, or web upload only,

search resiult will show all upload method

How is this working now? I have forwarded this to be looked at but keep me updated.

is fileserve banned you???? files are pending for hours.

why we can not remove Pending Remote Files (8)

They have not banned us, there were many issues with the remote upload over the weekend, this has been solved now so hopefully no more issues are going to occur. I will ask for an option to be added to allow the removal of pending remote files also.

When will FTP file's names be fixed? Till now, i still can't rename all files correctly :( This is really a trouble.

Referring to the 40 chars limit? This was forwarded and approved as something we will be changing very shortly, can't say exactly when but it will change soon.

Everyone who has sent me private messages is being replied to now. Please try remember those who are asking for premium upgrades don't post your usernames etc here. Private message me with your username AND your screen shots of your earnings with other file hosts as described in the offer on page 1. Users who message me with screen shots and no username can expect not to be upgraded as I am not psychic :)

when webmoney pay out filejungle ? i requested 2011-09-14

If you requested on the 14th which is 1 day after the last payment, why do you think you haven't received payment yet? :( You will be paid tomorrow along with everyone else.

Hello Greg!
Any chance to receive reply about my PM?
Hope to hear from you soon! ^_^

Best regards.

AtZ

Not sure if I had a PM from you, if I did then i replied to it, if not send me it again :)

Last edited:
Hi Greg,

Can you have the techs put the server time and date on the Statistics page. Helps with tracking stats, since I'm in a different time zone.

Cheers Mate

Plus remote from Fileserve still slow/pending.

Greg
about the Filemanager can you make it simple?
all the completed uploaded should be in myfiles not in the FTP Folder, Remote Folder, etc.
cause its really hard to manage those files. thnx

Hi Greg,

Can you have the techs put the server time and date on the Statistics page. Helps with tracking stats, since I'm in a different time zone.

Cheers Mate

Plus remote from Fileserve still slow/pending.

I will ask for you, the ru is being looked at still to try and stop any errors occurring.

Greg any updates on rapidleech .. :)

It is being worked on, there's just a lot of stuff to do currently so it's taking a bit of time but it will come.

Greg
about the Filemanager can you make it simple?
all the completed uploaded should be in myfiles not in the FTP Folder, Remote Folder, etc.
cause its really hard to manage those files. thnx

I can ask and see if things can be changed but I cannot promise anything as these are just users ideas being put forward, plus what your asking is quite a lot of work and restructuring :)

Can you rename now? This should be working, currently there is a 40 char limited which we are going to be changing to a larger limit asap.

---
They have not banned us, there were many issues with the remote upload over the weekend, this has been solved now so hopefully no more issues are going to occur. I will ask for an option to be added to allow the removal of pending remote files also.

I can rename now. Thanks! :)

Please, add an option to remove Failed uploads and DMCA remove files too.

filejunglegreg, if some one report one of my folders as DMCA, ¿you delete only the contained files or delete the contained files and the folder?

-wupload only delete the files (great)
-fileserve and uploadstation delete both, the files and the folder (sucks)
-¿what do you do?

in other words: ¿you delete the folders for any reazon?

i am waiting for your answer soon, i cant make my posts in forums without your answer about this first...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back