Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i try to download my files,because i would like to know,what is the download speed,but i clicked everywhere,i didnt get the download link,only fu...ing pop ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how can download file on filegag?

when you click on the link after create download link, you have to copy n paste, is there anyway you can just click on without copy n paste it.

Whoa man! Only $0.14 in 4 days? That's a bit rough for my standards. I'll have to keep searching.

At least you have paid people so I have nothing negative to say. Upload speed of FTP however could be increased to match your web page upload speed. Right now it runs at DSL upload speed.

lUQ9y.png

Fnbei.png

above the first image is of my uploaded files in the Month of October which is clearly showing 6+2 = 8 downloads

second image shows Reports of my earnings which is showing only 1 download in the month of October...???

Correct your stats and plz dont cheat uploaders...

Whoa man! Only $0.14 in 4 days? That's a bit rough for my standards. I'll have to keep searching.

At least you have paid people so I have nothing negative to say. Upload speed of FTP however could be increased to match your web page upload speed. Right now it runs at DSL upload speed.

Hmm, we know we pay the most of any PPD file host. However, I have been getting reports of lower than normal download counts. I will be looking into it this weekend.

We don't cheat our uploaders and always pay on time. Please read my other recent posts about download counts.

Last edited:
I don't think its the download counts, I just think the rates are pretty low. I tried cyberlocker at one point and it took almost 2 months to earn $12 and they have the same rate chart you guys do and I doubt henchfile is going to pay its users at the end of this month and I earn an average of $5 a day with them.

I'll try another week and see how that goes with premium only files.

It totally depends on what size of files you are uploading and what geo they are being downloaded from. I believe we have higher rates than henchfile, however and have the exact same infrastructure - xfilesharingscript. Give us some more time as I just changed the wait time to zero for repeat downloads per same IP address which should help out your downloads.

hi filegag...my problem is not solved yet, i have 5 download in file manager but my reports section is not displaying anything " Not enough reports data" please reply .....

MY FILES SECTION

18818276.png

REPORTS

87912678.png

??????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
Remote Stuck

Filegag because the remote gets stuck at 80%.
Just now was super fast.
It is time, or is some maintenance.
The ftp is also very slow.
I hope the solution.
Thank you.

counting downloads

What about counting downloads ...
File Download: 152
my report: 12
Please do not ignore this
Explain us going, so always work or is wrong.
It seems too much difference :'(

FileGaG, do you have a license from Sibisoft? I've been tallying up all the XFileSharingPro script websites and talking with Sibisoft to validate legit license owners. Just want to make sure I'm uploading to a legit host.

Reason I ask is it is about $1,000 for the script with all modules and there is currently a cracked version of the script and modules floating about the torrents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back