VPS EU Offshore VPS: 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB HD, 100 Mbps UL, Free Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only advise to woja is to keep patience for 2 days and see after that. I will put you on 1 Gbps. After free 1 TB on 1 Gbps it is only $6.95 per TB for you.

Ok so you think it is normal to change your TOS every day, not refunding when people ask for it.

TOS is not changed everyday. This first invoice policy was there for more than an year. Last change was in November, and that too was some grammar change. There is a PDF version available on the TOS page, you can always download it to your PC and check later if it has been changed every day.

Speeds are still at a whopping 200KB/sec

I can't believe it's still so slow.
So, I'm getting 1.5Mbit speeds since 14:00 this afternoon. That's the last 10 hours!
That means most likely more than 50% of the time the speeds are less than 5Mbit.

Talk about false advertising.

I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED MY 4GB UPLOAD SINCE 14:00 THIS AFTERNOON!

Of course you're offering unlimited traffic, since noone will ever be able to go over 1TB monthly at these speeds anyway!

Don't you dare put me on limited traffic. I didn't pay for that. You're changing my plan without my consent (like you've already done by putting me on a 1.5Mbit speed cap).

Speeds are still at a whopping 200KB/sec

I can't believe it's still so slow.
So, I'm getting 1.5Mbit speeds since 14:00 this afternoon. That's the last 10 hours!
That means most likely more than 50% of the time the speeds are less than 5Mbit.

Talk about false advertising.

I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED MY 4GB UPLOAD SINCE 14:00 THIS AFTERNOON!

Of course you're offering unlimited traffic, since noone will ever be able to go over 1TB monthly at these speeds anyway!

Don't you dare put me on limited traffic. I didn't pay for that. You're changing my plan without my consent (like you've already done by putting me on a 1.5Mbit speed cap).

For speed: 1 Gbps port
For cheap: shared 100 mbps

they can't be combined.

Off peak hours will begin at around 3-4 hours later from now.

What is the problem to downgrade me back to LVE-01 anyway? I still do not understand your reasons

Your webpage is a joke by the way.

Every linux VPS hosting plan comes with an unconditional hassle-free 30 day money back guarantee and 99.9% uptime. We will diligently continue working with you unless we get to a solution that you are satisfied with, that is our promise at WebT Hosting. Be assured, whatever your problem is, WebT Hosting will resolve it to your satisfaction.
Do you know what unconditional hassle-free means?

What is the problem to downgrade me back to LVE-01 anyway? I still do not understand your reasons

Your webpage is a joke by the way.

Do you know what unconditional hassle-free means?

It means there is no hassle to get a refund as long as you are in your terms.

Unconditional hassle-free means 30-day money guarantee - WITH NO CONDITIONS NO TERMS, NO RESTRICTIONS!

What you are saying is, 30-day money guarantee provided you are within our conditions.

THAT IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF UNCONDITIONAL.

You can make your own meanings. Next day someone will come and say "I have hosted phishing site, so what? Why did you cancel my account without a refund? It is written unconditional"

Unconditional does not mean violating the terms. It means unconditional following the terms. You should have gone to big providers and argue with them you have written unconditional. It is of no use to explain anything to a newbie who has a pre-occupied mind.

There is really no good arguing here. Go to datacenters and see what you get for $15 and then come here. I am really tired with all these argues now. I am not going to argue/reply on this any more.

I realise what I'm getting for $17/month and that is why I asked for the refund.

There is no room for interpretation on the word "UNCONDITIONAL". If you don't mean it, don't write it. None of the big service providers will write "Unconditional" because they don't mean it.

All you are doing is misleading your customers and effectively SCAMMING AND STEALING.

And what do you mean by downgrade?

Price of LVE-01 is $14.95 monthly. Or some bucks less for 6 month payment. You are already getting LVE-02 at $15 approx monthly. If you want to downgrade to LVE-01 open a ticket, the amount will be adjusted as an account balance.

I realise what I'm getting for $17/month and that is why I asked for the refund.

There is no room for interpretation on the word "UNCONDITIONAL". If you don't mean it, don't write it. None of the big service providers will write "Unconditional" because they don't mean it.

All you are doing is misleading your customers and effectively SCAMMING AND STEALING.

Go to hostgator, violate their terms and tell them scam because they also write unconditional but will not refund when you violate terms.

Go and call hostgator scam, and all other providers.

And you are paying less than $17/month.

You also do not agree to use 1 Gbps port. There is no option left. You will get slower speeds at peak hours.

lol bentink i leave you alone now i see this thread WHERE ONCE AGAIN YOU WON'T GIVE SOMEONE A FUCKING REFUND ! you sir are scum lol i go to google type "webthosting" near the top i find http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=915022 <--
webthosting.com 5 days downtime hi
i buy a reseller plan from webthosting.com and more than 3 times they change server location within 5 month and also its 5 days that server is down be ware don't buy anything from this company.
im going to request you get that ban that was promised ;)

fe296b9948.png
:))

mate shut your servers down refund everyone and learn to be a good host then restart with 1 server only :P

6ba3b52cc6.png

The tariff I paid for LVE02 was $20.95/month for 6 months + 2 months free = $125.7 + $7.95 for the difference in this month from LVE01 to LVE02.

6 Months rate for LVE01 is $10.95/month so for 6 months + 2 months free = $65.7 - $7.95 for the difference between LVE02 to LVE01 for this month.

So after the downgrade I should be refunded $125.7 +$7.95 - $65.7 = $67.95

I will open a ticket and ask them to forward it to you.

EDIT: just went to hostgator. They don't have the word "Unconditional" written ANYWHERE there. What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back