VPS EU Offshore VPS: 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB HD, 100 Mbps UL, Free Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
he didn't this is bendick scamming like normal "oh but you broke this rule oh you did that" these scammers will do whatever they can NOT to refund you

This is from YOUR OFFER. Front page of this thread
Special Offer:
1) Buy any VPS plan for 3 months and get 1 month free added.
2) Buy any VPS plan for 6 months and get 2 months free added.
3) Buy any VPS plan for 12 months or more and get 3 months free added.

This is from YOUR OFFER. Front page of this thread

That is not for existing users. LVE-02 2 months free added was added to you as a special offer, that does not mean you can apply it to 01 also.

I dont want all these argues. Is it so difficult to wait 2 days?

LOL you did not mention ANY of this when I purchased this plan, since I hadn't paid you yet.
You say NOWHERE that this is only for new plans.
It was convenient for you before to give me this offer. Now it's not convenient for you anymore.

You're just making up the rules as you go along per your convenience.

It's not difficult to wait 2 days. You insist on moving me to plan that I've explicitly told you that I'm not interested in.

I upgraded from LVE-01 to LVE-02 for UNLIMITED and for improved speed.
Since the speed is so crappy, the unlimited is irrelevant.
If I'm going to have a 1TB cap (or 2TB in the case of LVE01) , I may as well go for a cheaper plan.

Anyway, continue making up your own rules as you go along. No wonder everyone here is calling you a scammer.

I hope my $133 was worth it.

None of my business but my .02 the guy seems new to your company and isnt getting the speeds you offered, regardless if it's an upgrade or what he should be refunded IMMEDIATELY.

If people come here actually looking for offshore hosting i'm sure the way you have handled this has cost you ppotential customers in the future.

This might have been "acceptable" if you were not such a new company. But your credibility and honesty is shot.

None of my business but my .02 the guy seems new to your company and isnt getting the speeds you offered, regardless if it's an upgrade or what he should be refunded IMMEDIATELY.

If people come here actually looking for offshore hosting i'm sure the way you have handled this has cost you ppotential customers in the future.

This might have been "acceptable" if you were not such a new company. But your credibility and honesty is shot.

We can not ourselves violate the terms which is a legal agreement.

Sure mate whatever you say.
According to you, off peak was supposed to start about 5 hours ago. I'm still waiting for that.

Speeds are SO SLOW, I started thinking maybe something was wrong with my VPS, so I rebooted it.
I mean, never mind download and upload speeds, response times are terrible. I click on something and have to wait about 10 seconds before anything happens.
Response times of about 10 seconds even though cpu usage is at about 1%.

If I ran a website on this VPS, I'd run out of business in no time.

Download speed now of test file from a few pages back during off-peak hours:

01-b8e280a455.jpg

Hmmm.... maybe I'll try something else. How about Microsoft xp service pack directly from their website?

02-6dc1577756.jpg

I am not downloading anything else now, nor have I downloaded anything since yesterday afternoon.
VPS has officially become completely unusable because of dialup speeds.
It even takes forever to access cpanel.

Now don't say I should be happy with these speeds and that 100Mbit share will give me combined 10BK/sec That's BS!

For the last 16 hours speeds have been consistantly lower than 5Mbit/sec.
Right now they're maxing out at less than 0.08Mbit/sec.

Give me one acceptable explanation for this!

Your TOC = this:
1st invoice, we give you good usable service and offer refund if you're not happy
2nd invoice and after, we give you crap unusable service and you can't get a refund, or what you paid for, because we can.

LOL off-peak = higher speeds ? your a moron bentink the service should be provided the same as all other times what your saying is like i'll sell you this car but it will only run at certain times bullshit ! btw i have reported you to the staff here you will hopefully be banned for being a liar and scammer and a a selfless son a bitch !

LOL off-peak = higher speeds ? your a moron bentink the service should be provided the same as all other times what your saying is like i'll sell you this car but it will only run at certain times bullshit ! btw i have reported you to the staff here you will hopefully be banned for being a liar and scammer and a a selfless son a bitch !
Thank you for commenting. I laugh at comments from kids.

If you pay 1 buck for a car with free fuel you have to wait for your share.

Thank you for commenting. I laugh at comments from kids.

If you pay 1 buck for a car with free fuel you have to wait for your share.

kid ? naa got it wrong mate i became an adult almost 3 years ago :))

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Status
Not open for further replies.