VPS EU Offshore VPS: 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB HD, 100 Mbps UL, Free Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason host-tracker.com manages to connect.

However, this give me a good chance to illustrate to you just how bad the VPS is:

Your website webthosting.com:
02-cbf02f5737.jpg

The VPS:
01-0edc30a628.jpg

8 second response time? Look at those speeds!
Do you consider that even close to reasonable?

I would open a ticket, but I can't access the cpanel anymore. I've tried from 3 different IPs on 3 different computers.

I've also figured out why I couldn't access the VPS.
Response time is so bad that firefox times out before I can get in.
I manage to get in through explorer, but it takes forever.

Well to be honest I just find out there has been huge attacks on the main node. This particular node was not DOS protected. I found that after seeing above results posted by woja. You should have opened a ticket earlier with ping results instead of shouting :D

Once DOS issue is resolved everything will be normal. I will enable protection on this node now.

The forum is not the place to downgrade. Open a ticket pls. The amount will be adjusted as a validity to your account.

LVE-01 max speed is 10mbps while on higher plans it is 1000 mbps. All plans changed on website to give good speed because shared unmetered may cause issues at peak times.

Whatever your problem is, WebT Hosting will resolve it to your satisfaction - this is always true unless you violate the terms.

Did not care to protect VPS nodes because each container has its own instance, which will be rectified soon. Shared servers are protected. Though protection does not mean 100%...

Finally, after 21hours, speeds that are higher than 1.5Mbit/sec

01-a60ce3ab30.jpg

If I could get these speeds for more than 3 hours a day I wouldn't be so upset.

The forum is not the place to downgrade. Open a ticket pls. The amount will be adjusted as a validity to your account.

LVE-01 max speed is 10mbps while on higher plans it is 1000 mbps. All plans changed on website to give good speed because shared unmetered may cause issues at peak times.

Whatever your problem is, WebT Hosting will resolve it to your satisfaction - this is always true unless you violate the terms.

In that case leave it, I don't want to be stuck with you for a year. It's bad enough I'm stuck with you for 6 months. You'll do anything to keep your money I see.

In that case leave it, I don't want to be stuck with you for a year. It's bad enough I'm stuck with you for 6 months. You'll do anything to keep your money I see.

It is not our intention to keep your money without providing satisfactory service.

Please solve billing requests in tickets. We only followed our terms.

And your issues were already resolved.

Do anything you like. On legal complaint you may have to remove content, such as cases when we are taken by the legal authorities like the court.

loller

At darknight, stop your crap comments and go away. It is our decision what is there in the terms.
Wow, how rude of you.
I sure hope you don't talk like this in tickets between your clients while you are ripping them off.

So by this comment I guess what your saying is "Who gives a fuck what a potential client thinks".
Your attitude proves my point and just proves what everyone else is saying about you... <3

Forums are discussion places and not official hosting place, in whichever way I speak here has no relation to ticket support at all.

No one is ripped off. When there is a 1 day network issue at your cable provider, you call them scammers?

Warezdemon and few people are always trying intentionally to make issues, like by running big dump.

My language is far better than those abusive words used by noobs here.

Woja will not care to post again as network issue was resolved. People only care to post when they are in need of, not when everything is normal. :D

I can say that for the last few hours, speed has been acceptable. I have no troubles posting when things are ok - I have done so in the past earlier in this thread as well.
All I'm looking for is a working product.

So far I've gotten a product that has worked acceptably for less than 50% of the time.
Support is crap - as is the companies ethics.

That being said, right now my download speeds are 3000KB/sec. Let's wait and see how long this lasts for. I really am hoping that the last few days were just a result of a dos attack

I am getting average at 4.6 MB/s. Tested just now. And this is peak hour.

It is normal people dont post when things are ok, i did not mean for any offense but I was just telling the fact that I have learnt from my experience :)

Opening of yet another node!

If you have any VPS with another provider get VPS free for 1 month without any obligation.

Specifications of the free VPS:
384 MB RAM DDR3
30 GB RAID Protected Storage
1000 GB High Speed Bandwidth Transfer

This offer is only applicable to the next 1 person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back