VPS EU Offshore VPS: 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB HD, 100 Mbps UL, Free Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
His excuse for the last is:
90% of the payments made by you were Paypal disputed. You agreed to our terms, we reserve the right to charge you $50 but we did not.

And we did not do anything wrong telling that your VPS will be setup after 2 weeks. I can provide proof publicly most of your payments are disputed. I calculated some time back, you have several domains but the payments are not cleared.

I appreciate that you have posted publicly and I will now take every measure to lock/suspend the domains that has disputed payment. (In short we had made loss, registered more domains but got less due to too much disputes)

You also said in ticket "Until this is resolved the review stays and that same review is going on every site I use. Your account on Digitalpoint is also being infracted." -- I will be happy if this thread remains open for years.

As you said you again opened disputes there will be a $50 fee as per our terms, if you do not pay that I will personally block all your accounts and domains. This is unacceptable that from months all your payments are getting disputed and everytime you give excuse you are from Russia and so paypal does it, it is Paypal's fault.

And now you have finally agreed here it is you who open the disputes and not Paypal.

Summary:
You signed up quite a long time back. You hav many domains with us.
Till then all your payments were getting disputed. (Almost every payment)
We did not charge you $50 admin fee as per our terms.
Now you ordered a VPS last day and we said we need to wait.

All those issues were resolved.

Those whose VPS were terminated because we discontinued HyperVM for security, were provided new VPS.

There is not a single unresolved issue.

Well.... server has been completely down for the last 5 hours.
Opened a ticket, no answer.

03-95186f7a40.jpg

So, 1 week after upgrading to LVE-02, I can say that I've enjoyed 2 days of fully working VPS. The rest has just been problem after problem.

Hey stop this shit war Woja..

Been watching this thread from the 1st day.

I had got the LVE - 01 VPS from bentink on that same day and till now its was only down for 30 min that too because the server was rebooting..

In btwn the RL was almost as good as dead for 3 days but now the average speed I get is around 2MB/S for RS..

If u want 12 MB/S go and get a Dedi...

The guy is trying to solve problems and ur not giving him a break most of the posts on this thread were about flaming bentink and webt..

If u give the guy a break try to understand what he is saying u will not face such stupid problems...

I would just say sometimes bentink is a bit rude but imagine ppl continously flaming a single person and no one to support or say somthing nice..

If you think ur so smart why don't u start ur own hosting and see how it feels when lots and lots of guys are flaming u and not trying to understand what ur trying to say.

To All Who Were Planning To Take A VPS From bentink And Did Not Take It Becasue Of Some Stupid PPL Commenting About It I Would Just Like To Say One Thing.." I am Not Getting Paid From Anybody to Say What Ever I had Said Above ".

Just wanted to add my opinion since this is going too far and most of the comments are not correct.

To Mods if I said anything wrong here please remove my post and I am really sorry if I hurt someones feeelings..

Thanks.

devil_jin you obviously haven't been following the thread or you are biased.
I never asked for 12M/sec, but I was getting constant 100-500KB/sec for 80% of the time. That is definitely not logical.

What shit war mate? The server has been down for 6 hours and NOONE is even responding to my tickets?!
Yes, I am complaining. He boasts a 99.9% uptime, but I've yet to see any indication of that.
For the last 6 hours my server has been COMPLETELY down, and noone is answering any tickets or anything. I can't even login to the cpanel to restart the server.

I requested a refund less than an hour after upgrading, and was refused even though I've only gotten what I paid for about 20% of the time.

You've got LVE-01 which is what I had before upgrading. That package actually did work.

Instead of calling someone stupid, try and give some useful insight or recommendations instead of just flaming nonsense.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about, and you definitely didn't read the whole thread.

I have read the whole thread and its not just about a previous couple of comments...

If the server was down how come I was able to use my RL on my VPS am I using a different server..

I am not saying ur lying or ur stupid casue ur not the only person who was flaming here..

Give the guy a break I know how it feels when theres a problem and no one responding to ur tickets cause that what happened with offshorehost.nl where I was hosted before and those assholes did that and one fine day they were gone and along with my money ...

I have not checked my RL in past 4 hr so if its a recent issue Iam sorry

Give the guy a break I know how it feels when theres a problem and no one responding to ur tickets cause that what happened with offshorehost.nl where I was hosted before and those assholes did that and one fine day they were gone and along with my money ...
The reason I won't give the guy a break is that he refuses to give me a refund for a broken product.
If you have loads of problems and can't deliver what you promise, fine! Give me a refund.
If he's not going to refund me, I at least want to get a working product.

If the server was down how come I was able to use my RL on my VPS am I using a different server........
I have not checked my RL in past 4 hr so if its a recent issue Iam sorry
If I'm not mistaken there are a number of different servers.
For some reason I got an email from Webthosting at about 12:00pm (7 hours ago) that my VPS is going to be restarted momentarily and that it would be down for 30 minutes.
It's been down since then.

The reason I won't give the guy a break is that he refuses to give me a refund for a broken product.
If you have loads of problems and can't deliver what you promise, fine! Give me a refund.
If he's not going to refund me, I at least want to get a working product.

If I'm not mistaken there are a number of different servers.
For some reason I got an email from Webthosting at about 12:00pm (7 hours ago) that my VPS is going to be restarted momentarily and that it would be down for 30 minutes.
It's been down since then.
Me too, the server down about 7 hours ago.
No respond to my ticket and still down

Great server is finally back up after more than 10 hours of down time.
Guess what. I bought an UNMETERED LVE-02 PLAN.

All of a sudden I find that I have a 2 TB limit.

WHAT THE HELL?

I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO MOVE ME TO THAT PLAN! YOU JUST DO WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE BENTINK! You don't even bother to listen to your customers

And of course again, we're back to dialup speeds.
Currently uploading to Rapidshare at a whopping 15KB/sec.

So let me get this straight. Now, I've got limited bandwidth AND slow speeds.

Nice.

Still no answer from support after 4 hours (except for them asking for my login details to the VPS for some reason)
01-ad90eba062.jpg

Been trying to upload this file for over an hour now.
I'll keep you posted when I finish it

Update: 5 hours later, server still not working. Now Webthosting.com homepage is also down.

All in all, VPS hasn't been working all day. So much for 99.9% uptime. Talk about false advertising.

Wow, and Bentink didn't reply for two full days ... probably hangover from the New Year festivities or Woja's problems. :P

Probably he's hiding in the server now ...

Short update:
Server was up this morning for a couple of hours.
It's back down obviously. Well... it's actually up, just REALLY slow.
All this, and apparently I'm on the super fast 1Gbps line since I'm on a 2TB limit which is rediculous since:
1) I didn't order a 2TB limited account - I ordered unmetered
2) I'll never reach 2TB in any case since the VPS doesn't work 80% of the time.

All in all super crappy VPS. COMPLETE WASTE OF $133. Biggest mistake of my life.

It has been around 36 hours everything is normal and server is up with normal speeds. Average speed on your VPS is more than 5 MB/s. We have told you to download a test file using wget and test the speed and it has been proved that your VPS is running with great speeds.

There was an OpenVZ issue that appears to have been solved.

Bentink can you please answer why you moved me to the 2TB metered plan after I SPECIFICALLY told you that I do not want a metered plan?

Can you please stop posting support requests first in threads at first instead of in tickets?

you were complaining about speed, so you were put on GE high speed.

I have posted a ticket about this 2 days ago and did not get a response.
I am posting it here because this is something YOU did without my consent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back