Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why there is a diferent premium price? is based on IP location? or just a bug?

6mkhoanlntdi112qzg5.jpg

z8q84rnskzg4bsrwm51e.jpg

2 xwizard

as i understood you, you used our service to transfer files to another filehosts, without even trying to post crocko/ES links?

2 OLL and Kinepolis

finally i got the source of "60Gb limits"

limits are 120GB, i`ll change that in TOS. This is old version.

You seem to have poor understanding! I have never said that I use your account just to transfer files to other filehosts. I use your links as a primary but people ask for other links too so I have to provide them.

2 xali

we give discount for our members - when you logged in, you see price with your discount

And this is something I don't understand, why would a leecher first register for a free account ? I see no benefit for him.

I checked what the average Joe would pay with the competition for one month premium by clicking on a downloadlink

Filesonic/Wupload : 9 usd
Fileserve/Filejungle: 9.99 usd
Crocko : 11.95 usd

Most downloaders will think that Crocko is the 10000th new filehost - how can they know that ES suddenly changed name ? (and if they know, they wouldn't care anyway)

99% of the content on Crocko can easily be found on cheaper and more well known filehosts (or for free on bittorrent), so why would they pay 3usd more ?

So my suggestion to boost sales, is to give everyone the same price, 9.55 usd

Last edited:
i'm a little confused,do you still have that 250 GB limit of active files for premium users,or it's unlimited storage for premium users (+files kept on server as long as you're premium)
thanks

Last edited:
2 kinepolis

thanks for productive discussion.

this discount is mainly used by our uploaders, who dont have $15 per 30 days (for example they have a delay in uploading). And sometime by our customers - encouraging them to make more rebills.

Another issue - almost every content can be found on bittorent, that`s why this is not good way of making money - only reupload content from torrents. And on "well known filehosts" you can find even more such content.

"99% of the content on xxxxxx can easily be found on another filehosts" - change xxxxxx to ANY filehost name, and this will be true. If uploader work on content - he will see sales and rebills. we have guys moving from another hosts, only thing they do - lookind for niche content and sharing it on their small blog. No link posting or sharing on another forums. They have $40-60 steady daily income.

truth is, we`re working hard for uploaders - our revshare program one of the best on marked. Uploaders with good sales who move from another "well known filehosts" increase their earnings.

and last but not least - we dont see big changes in sales from top 100 uploaders on revshare.

anyway - we discuss pricing almost every month in our team, so we might consider change it.

Thanks for your critiqie!

2 were

we dont have limits for active files for premium users anymore

files kept on server as long as you`re premium

that was the thing that stoped me uploading to easy-share
maybe i will give it a try again
thanks for the quick reply

2 kinepolis

thanks for productive discussion.

this discount is mainly used by our uploaders, who dont have $15 per 30 days (for example they have a delay in uploading). And sometime by our customers - encouraging them to make more rebills.

Another issue - almost every content can be found on bittorent, that`s why this is not good way of making money - only reupload content from torrents. And on "well known filehosts" you can find even more such content.

"99% of the content on xxxxxx can easily be found on another filehosts" - change xxxxxx to ANY filehost name, and this will be true. If uploader work on content - he will see sales and rebills. we have guys moving from another hosts, only thing they do - lookind for niche content and sharing it on their small blog. No link posting or sharing on another forums. They have $40-60 steady daily income.

truth is, we`re working hard for uploaders - our revshare program one of the best on marked. Uploaders with good sales who move from another "well known filehosts" increase their earnings.

and last but not least - we dont see big changes in sales from top 100 uploaders on revshare.

anyway - we discuss pricing almost every month in our team, so we might consider change it.

Thanks for your critiqie!

2 were

we dont have limits for active files for premium users anymore

files kept on server as long as you`re premium

Hi ES (or should I call you Crocko now ?)

Thanks for the fast reply.

You are right of course, content is a main factor. However, if you upload movies like I do, it is very hard to find unique content which is not on bittorrent ;-(

Personally, I remain with my point of view that pricing is a key factor on every business. I think that especially with "warez", people really don't want to pay :(

But what I forgot to mention in my previous post, there is something you can easily do to help the uploaders and yourself : get rid of "premium link generators", "rapidleech stuff" or whatever these people call themselves.
I'm a member of a very private Belgium forum (approx 5000-6000 members, probably less as 1000 active)

A year ago, there was a kind of consensus among the uploaders to use as much as possible the same filehost. And guess who the lucky one was ? ES ! At that time, 90% of the content was on ES. High prices were no problem, as ES gave everyone 30% discount (I guess you know which forum I'm talking about haha)

One year later, this has changed. Other filehost popped up, and people discovered http://www.real-debrid.com. For those who don't know them, Real Debrid costs 4 euro/month, and gives access to over 80 filehosts. There are still many people who upload to ES, but I think the only one who makes real money of it is RD, not you and not the uploaders.

So please start blocking the premium accounts these and similar companies use ! It is against your TOS, so legally it can not be a problem.

^ Totally agree. ES/crocko should do something to restrict this kind of services like oron did. I don't want only upload to ES for other remote from it to other filehost

Easy-Share can you please list down some/all of the new things you guys implemented since your domain change. I didn't know the limit of file storage for prem users have been removed. Are there other changes?

2 kinepolis

> Hi ES (or should I call you Crocko now ?)

as you like! soon we`ll make a new thread and completely change everything to Crocko

> (I guess you know which forum I'm talking about haha)

yeah ))

> So please start blocking the premium accounts these and similar companies use ! It is against your TOS, so legally it can not be a problem.

actually, we`re blocking them already. One way to block them - limits for downloaders. It`s easy to find out whenever it`s real customer talking about his limits or it`s such service. And at crocko we`re implementing another line of defence against such services.

thanks again for reasonable posts!

2 masterb56

soon we`ll make separate thread about crocko and close this one. i`ll start new thread with list of major changes.

2 kinepolis

actually, we`re blocking them already. One way to block them - limits for downloaders. It`s easy to find out whenever it`s real customer talking about his limits or it`s such service. And at crocko we`re implementing another line of defence against such services.

I'm sure this works, but with limits you also punish the "good" users X-(

Why not simply upload a couple of files by yourself, and then download them using "their" service ? Mustn't be difficult to see which premium account is used to download a file, I suppose ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back