Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope sorry, still can't see them. uploaded another file for testing purposes, but nothing as well.

hey, not sure if you are aware of this but for ES/Crocko, files uploaded thru FTP are not automatically transferred to your filemanager... you need to go to "Upload" tab and then "FTP Upload" tab and then click "Move"... I have been using the FTP method for ES/Crocko for the last few days and all files are always accounted for in my case.... good luck...

hey, not sure if you are aware of this but for ES/Crocko, files uploaded thru FTP are not automatically transferred to your filemanager... you need to go to "Upload" tab and then "FTP Upload" tab and then click "Move"... I have been using the FTP method for ES/Crocko for the last few days and all files are always accounted for in my case.... good luck...

oh i didn't know that. that explains a lot though. sorry, i guess you can consider it fixed then :blush:

hey ES/Crocko, ny chance of getting a short url for download link?

right now the links generated was too long.
Actually that's causing me a problem with my website, the crocko url is way too long, i'm thinking in using an url shortener, but it would be great if the generated url was shorter on par with other filehost.

Hello,

what 's wrong with your server. Before changing to crocko, your ftp speed's rock. But now it 's very slow.

Uploading to: ftp://upload.crocko.com/
Uploaded at 0.303 MB/s

It 's around 30MB/s before

And you should fix your file manager issue too. I can't select to get links of selected files like old easy-share filemanager

+1 shorter url

Last edited:
again EVERY Day in the Morning there site is about 3 hours offline
EVERY day since the change to the new domain name
is also NO downloads and NO $$$$$$$ :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
and the DONT make up with us to compensate the lost $$$$$

So i use a other filehost till who knows some bride day the solve it :facepalm::facepalm:

Sine the change i lost every day 30% and more ad my stats ....

There is a quote thats say , never change a wining team ......

Hi Easy-Share,

I just got my premium account suspended and I am totally unsatisfied with the service you provide!

Today I just tried to remote upload few files to Wupload and in doing so I got a lot of upload errors.

I can't believe that you even count every unsuccessful remote uploads. This is totally shit! You are ripping people off!

I want my money back please!

Last edited:
about access troubles :

Аfter we moved to crocko, we have to optimize database structure, since crocko have more capabilities of managing files. That's why there were short downtimes yesterday and today.

So - we know about it, and it`s not actually true that admin or support ignoring this

Another good thing - we completely canceling limits for inactive files. Amount of inactive files stored is unlimited now.

2 OLL

where did you find 60GB? it was 120 GB per 7 days for a long time at ES.

At Crocko we have 120GB - same limits.

I guess OLL just has the knowledge how to read English :P

Point IV.2 of your TOS says :

"(2) Crocko shall - for the duration of his/her premium membership - provide each user with a volume of at least 200 GB web space in which the user can save his/her own files. Automatic file deletions according to section III (1) sentence 3 do not take place for premium users. Furthermore, Crocko offers its premium users the opportunity of downloading every day without a waiting period and at a maximum speed. There is a fair use policy limit for 60 GB transfer volume per week."

It's not my business, but I think you should change this as it is not really the best selling point to potential premium buyers :facepalm:

@easy-share:yes, thanks Kinepolis, that's where I get that information... so is 60 or 120 GB?!Hope 120 because 60 it's half and it wouldn't be fair...waiting for a replay...thanks...

Hi Easy-Share,

I just got my premium account suspended and I am totally unsatisfied with the service you provide!

Today I just tried to remote upload few files to Wupload and in doing so I got a lot of upload errors.

I can't believe that you even count every unsuccessful remote uploads. This is totally shit! You are ripping people off!

I want my money back please!

if you are lucky you can get your money back i guess:))

ok, i got one problem that bothers all : long download link

what else?

2 lawina

this morning according to our monitoring everything was normall - i cant see any drops. and 3 hours - quite a noticeable period.

2 xwizard

as i understood you, you used our service to transfer files to another filehosts, without even trying to post crocko/ES links?

2 OLL and Kinepolis

finally i got the source of "60Gb limits"

limits are 120GB, i`ll change that in TOS. This is old version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back