Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
abccc.JPG

and
abcccc.jpg

OMG, crocko.com is number one but $108.5 = 0.185 USD.What do you think about this?

The Crocko file manager is not working for me at all (it worked fine with Easy-Share). I can't do anything with files, like get their url or move them. The only thing I can do is make folders. :( I'm using Firefox. 7.0.1.

yesterday my current balance was 8.75 $ but today it,s 7.05$ what,s happening here crocko and there,s no update for my files

crocko yekhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that,s enough bye bye crocko

Last edited:
crocko is a scam site yes

Pay per download report / Daily report

In 24/10/2011 and 25/10/2011 the number of downloads is 100 but my earnings still Zero and today i got 0.02 cent from two downloads
what,s going on here crocko is this a joke

Last edited:
2 yurine

do you mean functions not working at all or you dont like usability?

2 RapidLearner

Sales counts several times per day (from 10 to 15). But it`s not realtime.

2 everyone

if you have some problem with your account - stats are not correct from your point of view, something strage happens, some changes you cant explain - please type your account in your message. or PM it to me, since i check PM every day.

there`s no way to figure out what happening if you post something like that :

"OMG, everything is bad, crocko is scum, there`s a ninja waiting for me in the closet!!!" - there`s no way to give fast answer, since i need to check your account first.

of course, if you have general questions, like - how do we count this and this, limits, rules - there`s no need to show your login.

thanks for understanding!

Yeah yeah i think a see a ninja too
Crocko is not a scum site,i work with those guys about 10-15 months,single monday pay out,all problems solved with admin. or moderators
cheers
:)

2 yurine

do you mean functions not working at all or you dont like usability?

Functions are not working at all. I can't do anything with the files I've uploaded. :(

EDIT:
Ok, I tried it in Chrome and it works. Please make Crocko work with Firefox too.

Also, free users can only download one file per hour (if over 200MB)! Most hosts only make people wait about 15 minutes. I want to try crocko, but I don't want downloaders to hate me.

Last edited:
hi
i have problems with files in file manager
i cant select files to move them to folders so they all stuck in file manager and its getting pretty crowdy..
i have send a ticket about 1 week ago and they asked for a screen saver..since then nothing..
when my problem will be solved?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back