Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
@duckload I want u tell me . are u transfer the money the next mondey or what iam in eygpt and in eygpt we didnt have paypal . i have used moneybookers

We can't guarantee that but we do our best to provide moneybookers as fast as possible

when are u going to increase the remote upload queue limits

we're increasing our upload server so the queue should be processed faster

PLEASE POST A DOWNLOAD PLUGIN? What are you afraid rapidleech will eat your bandwidth up???

Like alot people said in this thread, there's a plugin posted.

We can't guarantee that but we do our best to provide moneybookers as fast as possible

we're increasing our upload server so the queue should be processed faster

Like alot people said in this thread, there's a upload and download plugin posted.

the plugin on the first page is only for upload. where can i find the one for download?

i can but more than one account for payment ..so when ever you active the paymint method like this photo beacuse i dont know the method u are using in next paiment than when ever you active that account you may send from any of the 3 accounts
22220421.jpg

Premium Please : User ID: 165768

And thanks very much for the special offer to WJunction <3

Also, if possible please list the files in public folders in Alphabetical order...annoying if you have lots of files and they are in very random order.
Perhaps even implement sort by name/size/date for public folders??

Thanks again!

hello duckload I'm having an abnormality in payments. the amount that I receive on my paypal account is always less than that declared on my credit on the site duckload
this is what I received last payment
http://www.pikky.net/?v=saldoduckloadczc.png
but during the past week, my credit had already exceeded that amount. in fact the total amount on the site is more more bigger
http://www.pikky.net/images/saldoduckloadbwb.png
why this difference?

have you noticed that paypal shows € and duckload $ ?

101.02 USD = ~ 76.2857 EUR according to XE.com

i requested my payment one month ago and didn't receive
anything, i sent to the company more than one time.
i hope you pay me on monday
i need the answer quickly.
thanks

this my account webmony
Z373161098112
plz payment duckload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back