Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys hold your horses.Its not in their hands when ,MB,Alertpay or whatever else you wish, will accept them.I am sure that when they will you will be the first ones to know it.

Your money is not lost. When we have MB, WM and AP avialable, you all get payed on these.

You always get payed from Duckload. I really don't see the problem here.

Just a feedback.

Download speed has been really slow for a premium user - averaging at 800kbps. Back then when i was a free user, i got a speed of 1.8Mb/s. Also users love downloading from your site (when duckload was still not popular) because it's fast for a free user. But now I receive feedback from them that the download speed is going at 50-100 for them.

I don't expect you to raise the speed to 2mb/s but i really hope something can be done about this. Thanks!

This host has problems as there are users who can not lower videos or any files they are low percentage and Download not finalized.
Down a probe video of 85 Mb and longer by 48% ... is under extremely fast, but corrupt ¬ ¬, I leave it in the air.

Can you fix it this ?? please..

Thanks

Free-User = 50-100kb/s
premium-user = 800kb/s

is that right for you ?

Actually it should more then 3000kb/s for premium.

That's right Duckload.

My sentiments exactly. I should get more than 1.8mb/s since I'm a premium user. And as you can see 50-100kbps for free users are really low. Hopefully there's a workaround to this issue.

That's right Duckload.

My sentiments exactly. I should get more than 1.8mb/s since I'm a premium user. And as you can see 50-100kbps for free users are really low. Hopefully there's a workaround to this issue.

after having noticed your comment i've logout and tested the speed hopefully speed is good for me as free user :D lets hope it remain like that because thats the reason why i use duckload if it please free user it can be popular as rapidshare also had great speed for free users.megaupload rapidshare are loved by free users.btw anyway to disable the advertisement on download page?i use adblock but free users can be confuse with these stuffs :(

This host has problems as there are users who can not lower videos or any files they are low percentage and Download not finalized.
Down a probe video of 85 Mb and longer by 48% ... is under extremely fast, but corrupt ¬ ¬, I leave it in the air.

Can you fix it this ?? please..

Thanks
wth with those text-link ads?:|

Until Duckload fix the issue: use a download manager. I recommend Firefox + DownThemAll :)
Tell you users to do the same. Or even better if DL themselves would tell their users what to do when theiur downloads are broken (perhaps to use ff + dta). Broken downloads scare off visitors like nothing else. Worse than "not found".

Until Duckload fix the issue: use a download manager. I recommend Firefox + DownThemAll :)
Tell you users to do the same. Or even better if DL themselves would tell their users what to do when theiur downloads are broken (perhaps to use ff + dta). Broken downloads scare off visitors like nothing else. Worse than "not found".

Ok, :) thanks magca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back