Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is getting ridiculous duckload....uploaded files again and again over past 4 days and not a single file made it to manager

why not shut down the upload feature if you cant provide links afterward? seems just a waste of everyones bandwidth lmfao, including your own???

I am very sorry for this. We going to check now.

edit: You uploaded througu remote, ftp or web ?

Seems like there is a huge delay after uploading through ftp before appearing on file manager. When I say huge, I mean around 5-10 minutes, sometimes it gets random and only happen to big file.

Edit: Been waiting for 40 minutes now for my files to show.

Duckload please reply or do something Rapidleech upload is not working for a week!!!!!!!

If thing are like this now then what will happen when the promo starts??

Anyways Good luck mate We need u guys back Soon

I hate pop-ups when I click on the download section covering dan.No. Duckload you remove them or reduce the size of it walking? It makes my downloads are very large differences with the click.

I am very sorry for this. We going to check now.

edit: You uploaded througu remote, ftp or web ?

FTP.

Uploaded about 126 files (23 GB) 4 days ago. 7 or so of the files never made it to the manager.
Trying to reupload these files gives no error in FTP client (flashfxp and filezilla) and always amazing speed <3 BUT the files never make it into my account.

Update : Profuse apologies, seems only the 7 or so files that never appeared are giving me problems....trying to reupload them results in no files added to manager :(

uploading other files, not from the 126 batch, seem to be working fine now. wasnt that way yesterday, so im happy i can at least add new.

is there any way to "flush" our account of ghost files?

Question to you

Hi, the problem is that the email address below kokaimonika@freemail.hu I am registered with you and the entire site eltünt.Hiába me password reminder e-mail address it says that I'm not in your house with this url .. What happened? Please Answer:(

You guys know we are the first hoster worldwide who offering 15 GB files for free and it takes up some time for transfering from FTP to server.

@DuckLoad: could you release a version of your website that relies less on javascript/flash? my firefox keeps crashing repeatedly if i use your filemanager for longer than 2 minutes.

@duckload I want u tell me . are u transfer the money the next mondey or what iam in eygpt and in eygpt we didnt have paypal . i have used moneybookers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back