Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a file size limit for free user downloads? I just uploaded my first file to Duckload, 7.5gb in size. Tried to download it both as free and premium user just to test if its working. Unfortunately I can only download as premium user. When I try to download as free user I get a "File Not Found" error.

Edit: Seems like there is a problem with that file alone.

Does Duckload blacklist Md5 checksum of files after it gets reported? Certain files aren't appearing in the file manager after uploading. Makes me wonder why.

Still this error when uploading ...

untitled.jpg

Is there a file size limit for free user downloads? I just uploaded my first file to Duckload, 7.5gb in size. Tried to download it both as free and premium user just to test if its working. Unfortunately I can only download as premium user. When I try to download as free user I get a "File Not Found" error.

Edit: Seems like there is a problem with that file alone.

Freeuser get an extra server where the file need to move on so it just take some minutes.

How verifry Wjunction account?

You have to set your settings at duckload race and then post the needed informations in the DuckLoad Race thread

Is sending money through alertpay this Monday ?

We don't know at the moment but we're working on that.

Does Duckload blacklist Md5 checksum of files after it gets reported? Certain files aren't appearing in the file manager after uploading. Makes me wonder why.

No.

Still this error when uploading ...

untitled.jpg

We're working on that problem and try to solve it as fast as possible, remote and ftp upload should work fine.

Duck i have tried several times uploading via ftp and it completes uploading but then in the end gives an non complete file.
For example file is 2.8gb,it gives 1.6gb file.
Doesn't happen all the times of course but it does happen.
Started happening when you guys ran out of servers.
Hope you can resolve soon.

Yes, we gather the available money in our account. We gave you engouh payment proofs, last payment was around 11.000$ on PayPal, so you all know you get the money :).

this is getting ridiculous duckload....uploaded files again and again over past 4 days and not a single file made it to manager

why not shut down the upload feature if you cant provide links afterward? seems just a waste of everyones bandwidth lmfao, including your own???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back