Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
@duck
tks a lot, please take a look if my acc is ok about the points.. i get 2-3 usd by day but still in 1 point in bronze rank

Few questions:
1. When I upload a video, some of them have a streaming link, while others don't.
2. Do I get paid if someone streams the video.?

Thanks.

I hope you can remove the ads, users are confused and do not download the files..
335gj9w.jpg

thanks

Are the pay rates the same at streaming as at downloading?
Any restrictions on time? Can you scroll in the video or does it start from 0:00 only.
Do you support wmv/mkv/avi xvid/x264?

Streaming simply doesn't work for me. It keeps buffering forever but the buffer percentage never moves past 0%. Never faced such problems with Megavideo.

Divx sucks, especially with recent update. they've broken many things trying to implement h264/mp4/mkv into their online suite. just look on their sites new forums for HiQ DivX, few threads and most complaining about broken video. (stream loads, but does not play. scrolling through shows image, but never will it play. chrome crashes with latest updates as well.)

jwplayer does a much nicer job at the moment for streaming flv, avi, mp4, mkv, and more in an all-in-one solution. BUT the video host has to know what settings to use!!! And just im not seeing this happen anywhere....megavideo conversion errors, duckload simply wont convert any mkv's (avi's are usually ok)...vidxden and others mkv playback barely work

I'm STILL waiting for a host to step up to the plate with streaming, especially for mkv/mp4 the future of streaming (x264/aac, x264/oga, x264/ac3).

Duckload you have a chance here im telling you! Please stop ignoring our posts for updates and info on your streaming feature...i (and im sure others) here to help if you guys are stuck...i have extensive knowledge with x264 especially.

If you simply have no time, please post that here and i'll cease questioning and wait patiently :)

Thanks as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back