Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one can read the previous posts? Let the man breathe ... lol

Like we said few times, we get some problems with AlertPay and working on that, after the problems are solved we'll payout as soon as possible. PayPal work fine all the time.

------------------

No, like we said so often, we only count one download per ip within 24 hours, at the moment we're working on a new version which will change that and also remove the ranks.

@ Duckload

What's Wrogn here

where's our money ?????

if u can't pay via Alertpay u Can pay Via Liberty or Moneybooker or Webmoney

Active one of them , then we can get paid ??

Hurry please and Pay

WEEKS Still no payment.. X-( Duck this is really annoying u know.. every other host has perfectly working alertpay payout but you guyz seem to have all the issues in the world..

Wrong, 2 weeks no payment on alertpay, we paid via PayPal all the time because PayPal works perfect. Just with alertpay we have some problems which has to be solved before we're able to pay again.

Lukip006 said:
Well duckload has got several chances to breathe.. I can see him on9 right at this moment but does he care to reply NO

is it really so bad that our employees will get few free days and they take a look into the forum durring this free days to see if technical problems appear?

@ Duckload

What's Wrogn here

where's our money ?????

if u can't pay via Alertpay u Can pay Via Liberty or Moneybooker or Webmoney

Active one of them , then we can get paid ??

Hurry please and Pay

We tried moneybookers but they don't want to work together with us, which we posted few times too. Currently we're working on webmoney but it still isn't finished.

No one can read the previous posts? Let the man breathe ... lol

thanks.

Last edited:
hi duckload

Can you return the money to pay and is not access to the account of any alertpay to the account in your father Lod even privy to withdraw the amount once a Paypal This is just a proposal and whether there is payment on a bank libertyreserve And when it will be paid to us on any Alalerty Dear duckload We need a lot of money, I hope to solve the problem as soon as

Date is, as soon as possible...they can't see in the future and know when alertpay works again ;)

NO ... They can ... Man how come all host servers can pay with alert and MR DuckLoad who considered best of them ...Can't even make it work well ... it's not the first time that we see this issue

What do you think about payment via post
u know that most of uploaders are Arabs and Egyptians
and if u activate egypt post ; alot of problems will be solved:D

How to retrieve forgotten security code?
I click the forgot button but nothing happened (the page just turned blank)

Send me your account id via pm so i can take a look for that.

NO ... They can ... Man how come all host servers can pay with alert and MR DuckLoad who considered best of them ...Can't even make it work well ... it's not the first time that we see this issue

If AlertPay would work fine we could tell a date like we did all the time when it worked, but currently we get some problems so it doesn't work, after we fixxed that the payments will be done, but like marcopolo said, we can't see in the future.

ok mr duck i am sure u will get over that soon
but i need to know some thing ... i lost 65 USD from 12-4
so, that money will back in the next payment ???

ThnQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back