Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
fix this

really duckload 26 days ago you could not fix these (slow and disconnect)

note (this happened to free download only, so no one tell me the speed is fast, I know it is fast and no problem with premium download, I am talking about free download)

16j1mad.jpg

2lworyf.jpg

a lot of servers have these problem. if you working on fixing that should be fixed from a while or at least we can see some of recovery, but I did not see anything change.

I do not care about money or system rank now, I do care about provide a good service for download from duckload, I think this is very important.

So duckload you want to loose your customers, that is what you want ?

Eman
Could U Plz have a break ?
U Post 10 replies per day here in duckoad topic
all R about the same thing
why do U care that much about servers and speed

Eman
Could U Plz have a break ?
U Post 10 replies per day here in duckoad topic
all R about the same thing
why do U care that much about servers and speed

why do you care about money that much?

do not talk to me that way and this is non of your business Ok?

I care about servers and speed because I want my users have a good download without problems OK ? So it is not for me, it is for them.

If you care about only money that is your business. I did not talk to you or need your advices. I am talking to Duckload. and do not lie shame on you, I did not make 10 replies per day here ok.

Like we said few times, we get some problems with AlertPay and working on that, after the problems are solved we'll payout as soon as possible. PayPal work fine all the time.

please fix problem with AlertPay
speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

U R Really funny Eman
If U Really Care about free Users U can Add Mediafire & Ifile as Option
If U Don't Know I add about 10 free Servers Plus Duckload " Just to make money , Isn't it ? B-) "
with all these servers I make 10 dollars daily with Duckload
If I don't add these Servers I can Double this sum & make 20 USD at least
So plz take care Of your Own business

BTW

Duckload has one of the best speeds for free Users
My Users Sometimes Leave MegaUpload , Ifile & Use Duckload <3

U R Really funny Eman
If U Really Care about free Users U can Add Mediafire & Ifile as Option
If U Don't Know I add about 10 free Servers Plus Duckload " Just to make money , Isn't it ? B-) "
with all these servers I make 10 dollars daily with Duckload
If I don't add these Servers I can Double this sum & make 20 USD at least
So plz take care Of your Own business

BTW

Duckload has one of the best speeds for free Users
My Users Sometimes Leave MegaUpload , Ifile & Use Duckload <3

Mediafile is slow with upload and I want to keep my files are always up to date and If I earn little money that enough for me, that is why I subscribed to duckload, because I found these nice features that will be great for all me and users, If I knew he delete files for premium too and these problem in the servers, I had not subscribed.

and I do not start with you, you started, so leave me alone, I just want a good support, I need someone cares, and I do not lie about speed and servers and I gave a proof, and some people here mentioned this problem, So do not stand in my way, really I did not expect Arabs here be against Arabs instead of support them.

I will keep trying to find another good file host

Doctor007
please do not talk to me again in any topic here.

Last edited:
@DuckLoad

What is that ???
u back to miscount again ????????
when i make like 5 USD then refresh i find them 4

i really begin to hate you because it's like a scam

Guys Try it and tell me

Last edited:
Still no payment.. duck this is really annoying u know.. every other host has perfectly working alertpay payout but you guyz seem to have all the issues in the world.. No rank upgardes no payouts.. man wth is this?? and u even ignore my replies.. Nice try.

Hello Duckload Support

I have Duckload Account and i have 20$ the site told me that paid via Alertpay

but no money arrived to alertpay Account i know there is Technical problem

may you pay my payment 20$ via my paypal Account?

wait your reply please

2 WEEKS Still no payment.. X-( Duck this is really annoying u know.. every other host has perfectly working alertpay payout but you guyz seem to have all the issues in the world.. No rank upgardes no payouts.. man wth is this?? and u even ignore my replies.. Nice try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back