Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the free download Duckload?

last night and today the speed is slow, my speed internet is 9 MB which I can download with speed 1 MB, but speed with free download with ducklaod is up to 150 kB only, in all servers and it was before more faster.

Do you decrease free download speed to this limit? but with that even small file example 60 MB will take long time if it is downloaded with free download, or just this is a temporary problem, if it is that please fix it soon, and if it is this is the normal speed for free download, then this is really bad.

most of visitors do not have premium download .. how can they download average or big files with this speed, and already some of my forum members have complained from duckload because the slow speed.

Please Duckload this is important to me, do not ignore it.

So duckload in short this is what u mean..

1)We wont release the panel releasing date..
2)We wont manually upgrade your account irrespective of how many downloads you are getting..
3)We are being able to pay to AP at present due to some problems..

Please rectify these issues coz it suckz... Now i am really getting impatient.

My payout

Pls duckload i haven't received my payout yet...
I reached 20$ on 15 april...
I have been waiting since 6 days....
PLS REPLY?????? PLS..............

Mr.Duck My Rank 6.78 from i start uploading on duckload and i get more than 1500 download per day and rank not moving can you check this please

ID : 160057

I am also waiting for fixing the down and slow servers and the problem is still existed.

Duckload It is OK to put limit to free download about 150 - 200 KB but let the download start without delay and slow or disconnect.

come on Duckload I got tired from this problem, it gives bad reputation to my visitors about my forum.

I paid 70 EUR to get good service and good support, so show some caring and fix this problem.

come on Duckload

what's wrong here

if u scammed just let us know

we need to get paid or tell us that u Scammed

Replay PLS

@farfor767
They wont scam wait , i got payment on PP!

Like we said few times, we get some problems with AlertPay and working on that, after the problems are solved we'll payout as soon as possible. PayPal work fine all the time.

they cheat count download X-(

No, like we said so often, we only count one download per ip within 24 hours, at the moment we're working on a new version which will change that and also remove the ranks.

DuckLoad, could you plz make it clear about ranking system
I can't find any specific information about how to increase my rank
how many downloads do I need a day to get a point ? or any thing like that

@ The invader u will never find any specific information bout the rnking system coz there is no ranking system.. The ranking system is just a mask to keep users to the minimal earnings (-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back