Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
please admin i need your help
first i need to thank you about the payment today
but there is a small problem
the lost money that was sent on the previous payment wasn't sent to my alertpay account
and here you are a pic that show you my alertpay account status

unledcul.jpg

hi duckload
firstly , thnx for tha payment
secondely , i need to know why why why my money decrease every refresh on my panel :S:S:S
as example when i make 5 Dollar and refresh i found them 4 Dollar
My user : abdofox54

i have one question regarding remote upload from megaupload

If i place direct links of mu generated by mirrormaker, as mass of 50 links at a time, are there chances of my mu acc getting banned/suspended. As i want to know that does duckload fetch many files simultaneously.

Thank You, Mr Duck

DuckLoad r u trying to scaming US ???????
PLease tell us what happen to the download Count ????
and when u will upgrade our status or publish out the new F.... Panel I can't wait that much

Last edited:
My earnings dropped down 1.5$ only today

Thats nothing new, we talked about that on few pages, the live count script do sometimes some mistakes which get fixxed by a second script (like counting downloads of an ip address which are in the restriction).

DuckLoad r u trying to scaming US ???????
PLease tell us what happen to the download Count ????
and when u will upgrade our status or publish out the new F.... Panel I can't wait that much

Come on, all 5 pages "scam"?
We don't update only the Partner Panel, we update the whole project which take time. But we'll do a status point update tomorrow.

Last edited:
We don't update only the Partner Panel, we update the whole project which take time. But we'll do a status point update tomorrow.

okay i am with you but from a couple of days i was earning well and all thing was right .... that's make me say that's a scam
... i am waiting tomorrow's update and i hope that it will help us

Thats nothing new, we talked about that on few pages, the live count script do sometimes some mistakes which get fixxed by a second script (like counting downloads of an ip address which are in the restriction).

Okay :) im still happy with my earnings , and ye let them talk shits :))
Keep it up Duck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back