I didnt get my payment

I have another payment where is it

I didnt get it
Post automatically merged:

Please help my method is payeer And I have requested on 18 on this month

Anyone help maria please anyone like me or what

Last edited:
hello thumbnail is not working for the new videos even if you change the thumbnail it still show all black please fix the problem, thanks
Yeah, the thumbnail problem is here since Friday, and basically all my recent content is useless thanks to that. Had to currently remove dood as my main host. Not even new uploads have thumbnails. Let's see if they will bother to fix that anytime soon.

Yeah, the thumbnail problem is here since Friday, and basically all my recent content is useless thanks to that. Had to currently remove dood as my main host. Not even new uploads have thumbnails. Let's see if they will bother to fix that anytime soon.
Guys try to contact him on support message i know he will not reply but im sure he read some messages, maybe he doesn't come on here anymore so at least we contact him on dood website better than nothing

Already did, no response (since two days). Hope they are working on it though. Really annoying. Let's hope more people will write.
yes if more people send him messages im sure he will read and fix the thumbnail problem

He fixed the problem, thanks to all people that contact him

Last edited:
please fix this problem, you risk losing the French market, visitors in france cannot display the domain (dood.li) with firefox browser they often have this error (Network error! Please reload the page & play the video again.)
l41t.jpg

Hello, my doodstream balance has been reduced twice without making a withdrawal from us. Is there a reason for this? or is it just a normal bug and will come back later? I ask for your explanation and help

Back