Doodstream unofficial discussion thread

672 comments
I may like dood but support remains one of the worst in video hosts history. Really hope they will come back to live again. All the thumbnails disappearing for videos which were uploaded 2-3 days ago is a huge mess. And they don't respond of course.

I may like dood but support remains one of the worst in video hosts history. Really hope they will come back to live again. All the thumbnails disappearing for videos which were uploaded 2-3 days ago is a huge mess. And they don't respond of course.
Where is my payment a scam man you are scam because I am a girl give me my 100 USD
Post automatically merged:

I am Sorry I think that you are the owner of DoodStream ..maria is so sham I am sorry for you

bro your the only one who got paid here out of all people
you're not sure about that. Take a look from the very beginning of this thread, how many users are commenting here. You sure that all of them are not getting paid? just because you wait for like 3-4 days it means that they're a scam? how many times you got paid? 😂

you're not sure about that. Take a look from the very beginning of this thread, how many users are commenting here. You sure that all of them are not getting paid? just because you wait for like 3-4 days it means that they're a scam? how many times you got paid? 😂
chill bro am just going with the flow🤣🤣🤣

Back