Doodstream unofficial discussion thread

607 comments
Requested: 7:59 AM
Received at: 1:35AM

USDT, THANKS DOOD! Almost a day is not bad 😁
Post automatically merged:

dude did you confirm it on your email? I remember you transit from LTC to USDT?
bro its not my first payout i dont know why its been 6 days no payout i confirmed and everything should i create a new account or what bro i contacted them in email and everywhere they dont respond they dont care

You sure that you confirm your payment via Email? if you change your payment address from LTC to USDT, you have to confirm it.
yes brooo its not my first payment as usdt bro its like my 5-usdt payment
Post automatically merged:

i will wait till tomorrow otherwise i will create a new account since support doesnt care

Last edited:
Hello, my doodstream balance has been reduced twice without making a withdrawal from us. Is there a reason for this? or is it just a normal bug and will come back later? I ask for your explanation and help
They are stealing money from the balance. I noticed this about some months ago. I calculated they have stolen me a total of $1000. The trick is to request payouts every $10, which is the minimum to request. I check the balance twice times a day in settings page (where total balance is shown), not in reports page.

Be careful guys. Look close up your balance. They are stealing your money and nobody is noticing it. Not even you.

They are stealing money from the balance. I noticed this about some months ago. I calculated they have stolen me a total of $1000. The trick is to request payouts every $10, which is the minimum to request. I check the balance twice times a day in settings page (where total balance is shown), not in reports page.

Be careful guys. Look close up your balance. They are stealing your money and nobody is noticing it. Not even you.
WTF. I just looked into July and you are right. They stole already $20 lol. Not groundbreaking, I'm not checking past right now but yeah you have to pay careful or they will probably cut more.

Back