Doodstream unofficial discussion thread

672 comments
a big drop in doodstream earnings :( :(

Unfortunately, I had to move the doodstream to a further position in the players. As for me, I feel like they count 1 IP now. I can't go back to the good times of old views. Besides, a few days ago my premium account ran out and technical support won't answear me anymore. So I partly had to say goodbye to dood. so I partially had to say goodbye to dood, I won't use it intensively anymore. The search engine was also very valuable and important to me and unfortunately it has been disabled.
But I hope that one day they will come back and everything will be fine.
Greetings to all those who still have good results on dood, good luck!

Unfortunately, I had to move the doodstream to a further position in the players. As for me, I feel like they count 1 IP now. I can't go back to the good times of old views. Besides, a few days ago my premium account ran out and technical support won't answear me anymore. So I partly had to say goodbye to dood. so I partially had to say goodbye to dood, I won't use it intensively anymore. The search engine was also very valuable and important to me and unfortunately it has been disabled.
and what player are you using now?

they still count 2 ip i've checked and compared old views with new views still same so for me nothing change still count 2 ip

I am facing poor encode & upload speed and server issue --- lots of videos stuck at

Video is Processing​

-------------
Video encoding in queue

#1​

-----------------------
and

Server Maintenance​

check back after few mins.

Waiting for payment 4 hours now
Post automatically merged:

Still waiting to get paid.
Post automatically merged: