Doodstream unofficial discussion thread

706 comments
Why is this different? Account balances & report balances.
The last time I made a withdrawal was on August 31, 2024, in September 1, 2024. After that I just let it not open the dood anymore, after I opened it it turned out to be berbereda.

RIP Doodstream
Honestly yeah, this will never be the same old doodstream it was for me, I've been working for them intensely for now two years as my main player and they've become insufferable, they deleted my recent folder with all recent files with high views and my earnings decreased to -67% and they didn't even explain why and instead played dumb (I don't know if their reading comprehension skills truly suck this much or they love playing being dumb) but anyway with constantly new problems arising each day, they've become unreliable for me and I'm now removing them as my main player spot and will only be using them as an alt.

Honestly yeah, this will never be the same old doodstream it was for me, I've been working for them intensely for now two years as my main player and they've become insufferable, they deleted my recent folder with all recent files with high views and my earnings decreased to -67% and they didn't even explain why and instead played dumb (I don't know if their reading comprehension skills truly suck this much or they love playing being dumb) but anyway with constantly new problems arising each day, they've become unreliable for me and I'm now removing them as my main player spot and will only be using them as an alt.
wich is your main now?

Back