Doodstream unofficial discussion thread

706 comments
2days waiting for USDT still pending
Post automatically merged:

DoodSupport is staying all the time active as i can see but still they'r slow in payouts. I have a theory that they are removing Copyrighted Links/videos from the website and are busy doing that because the lawsuit is on 18sept thats maybe why they delaying the payouts. Hope they fix it soon tho.
Is it 18? or sept 8?

I see, Thank you for the response mates. I do hope they won the legal battle.
Lets give them time but if only they give us any update or heads up. Still they are still quite about it.

Anyway, do you guys have other way to contact them? or any platform maybe?

I see, Thank you for the response mates. I do hope they won the legal battle.
Lets give them time but if only they give us any update or heads up. Still they are still quite about it.

Anyway, do you guys have other way to contact them? or any platform maybe?
that abella user has daniel telegram but abella acts like a bot even daniel cant keep abella serious

that abella user has daniel telegram but abella acts like a bot even daniel cant keep abella serious
I am so saaad of you

Daniel hate isreal and I am hate him

I am very sad about what the Italian fans did in our match, when the Israeli national anthem was playing, and the fans turned their backs. I am now certain that Daniel is Italian.

Last edited:
i got my payment via USDT thank you dood

dzzd.jpg

Views/earnings TANKED, wtf is going on?

Oh, it makes sense. I uploaded videos on 9-4 and suddenly they are all gone. Wow...

It was probably not to a date related, because my entire folder is gone (doesn't matter which date, the folder seems deleted :/) other videos are fine, man, what a crap site, I hope they help recover otherwise my content/traffic is obliterated because of theses dumbasses.

This is just... so sad. I messaged them in chat & email but for now, nothing. Every deleted file was active. It's not related to file expiration. I don't know if they intentionally deleted it or not. Files are all alive in my file manager but only the most recent files (but also some old files) that were in the folder were deleted but they were the ones bringing most views because they were newest. And folder is gone and files are deleted. Really hope they will recover (assuming it was an error from their side or whatever) otherwise I don't even know how I can trust them anymore. My earnings on dood have never been sadder. :D

Last edited:
What this

Everyday i get 100.000 Views more

Today I got 60.000

What this
Maybe they removed your files too?

-----

I still haven't got a response regarding my folder/deleted files. Not sure if they did it with intent (though it wouldn't even make sense, cause I still have tons of files alive - somehow they just deleted entire folder but there were various files through it).

If they don't recover it, dood will stay as the most untrustworthy and incompetent videohost for me. Earnings 70% down thanks to their stupidity.

@LLUUKKEE, I don't know what your exact situation is, but my views on dood have improved recently, although I had to increase the number of movies added a bit. Regarding your deleted folder, I remember that once I accidentally deleted a folder on veev with 3000 movies and the admin unfortunately didn't recover it, so I know your pain :|

Back