Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, Jdownloader, 1 Gbps Port Unmetered, from $11/month (USA,

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also interestead in this question - How many files i can upload in the same time ?
I cant find link which isnt on spanish. Provide me english please.

Is NL server still banned at oron.com?
I'm at USA server right now, and download speed from filesonic is arround 20kbps, why? :\

I'm also interestead in this question - How many files i can upload in the same time ?
I cant find link which isnt on spanish. Provide me english please.

Is NL server still banned at oron.com?
I'm at USA server right now, and download speed from filesonic is arround 20kbps, why? :\

- Terms of Use are in our main language, use a translator if you do not understand. You will find the answer to your question in the point 5.

- Oron is banned in NL servers.

- Many RL and RDP providers have the same problem with speed from filesonic but this is problem of filesonic, not of the RL or RDP. Also note that some of the servers of filesonic are located in Hong Kong and obviously from USA the speed will be slow.

Many users have decided to use filesonic after the problem with hotfile, I believe that filesonic servers were not prepared to receive many users and that is why now there are problems with the speeds, sometimes it is terrible, even from a computer.

Bitshare Working - Super Fast
Fileserve - Normal Transload Working Fast
MegaUpload - Normal Transload Working Fast
Duckload - Normal Transload Working Very Slow
Filesonic - Normal Transload Working Slow

Duckload - Auto Tranload Working Very Slow

ekranalntsdn.png

Filesonic - Auto Transload No Working

asdasdt.png

Megaupload - Auto Transload No Working

asdasdasdh.png

Fileserve - Auto Transload No Working

214124.png

@c0ntRoL: all premium accounts are working fine, try with another web browser and open support ticket if your problem persists.
And remember, you are in USA server, duckload is located in Europe.

An error has occurred when verifying premium accounts. Surely you've run out of disk space.

Please reload this page in a few minutes, if the problem persists contact DonkieHost.com support.

Twice in last 24 hours! Showing right now & for about an hour! Last time it was more than an hour. Please fix it asap...

I have a Quick Question before buying from you.

Is are you support oron.com for download in to your server bcoz many RL server have Oron plugin but they never works.

Also can i direct remote my link from your server to filehost?

Like that i'm using this RL & its work with filesonic.com

http://sameer.rapidleechhost.com/rapidleech/files/issypool.rar

i just need to put my user name & pass & its working.

Reply me as soon as possible so i would buy my plan soon ...

Thank you.

@Hime: the message says it everything, your disk space is full. Open ticket and request removal of any of your files.
Also remember that our Rapidleech requires at least 5 MB of disk space to check if the server is allowed to use our premium accounts, so please do not download, RAR or UnRAR a file if your space is not sufficient.

@XdaniXw: Oron is banned in our Netherland servers, in USA works for now but the speed is slow because Oron is located in Europe.

You can download files hosted in other Rapidleech but the link should be in this format if login is required:
Code:
http://username:password@www.site.com/yourfile.rar

Regards

Thanks for the conformation :)

Anyway to contact you i mean you mail anything?

So i will buy this ASAP after some more question also if there is some prob in future i will contact you quickly :)

Thank you.

Dakra

Today.CPU on my acc is 80 - 90 % bussy,but i dont work anithing..

Is that problem by your side or my ?

Account...

FireLady

Thanks for answer..

edit...fixed

Last edited:
@XdaniXw: you can contact us via ticket or email, http://en.donkiehost.com/contact.html

@Harshadewa: we have stock in USA and Netherlands in this moment.

@FireLady: That's because some customers do not read our terms of use and abuse of the server, but have been warned as corresponds.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

today i buy account
But filesonic speed is too low
& letitbit are not working
& filesonic premium upload pluign is not working
Plz fix these bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back