Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, Jdownloader, 1 Gbps Port Unmetered, from $11/month (USA,

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have a UK VPS but speeds to FS is not that great.And using a Win VPS you cant really make mirrors at it will take time.So i have decided to buy a USA rapidleech because most of the File hosts are located in the US . therefore the speeds will be great.So i have never used a rapidleech( actually i have,by setting up in windows on my vps and i know how it works),so i have a few questions
1.Can it be setup that i upload via ftp from my vps to your server?
2.Is there any feature in which all the filehosts that i want to upload to are automatically setup? ie. if i have to upload to 5 hosts,all i have to do is select the file i want and click "upload" and they will be uploaded to all the hosts that i have selected?

If the two things are possible,i will buy your services.Do reply/pm

Regards

---------------
I WILL REQUIRE A DEMO TO BE SURE OF THE SPEEDS BETWEEN MY VPS AND YOUR SERVER

Bought RL hope its work fine for me :) & i get my info to use RL soon :)

EDIT.....

Its great .

& i have a small prob.

i save wrong Save MTN Configuration how to reset it ?

& when i make my video file to .rar my video file appears twice time. i mean its has to be 2 .rar files butt its appear 1 more time.

Pls tell me what to do with this?

& I want to add some other hosting site premium account. how to add?

Thank you.

Last edited:
this is fileserve speed on RL it is not leech speed, it is very Slow !!!!

1302540141897.JPG

the same issue hapened with filesonic,

i hope to fix this problem because it repeat alot of times

I currently have a UK VPS but speeds to FS is not that great.And using a Win VPS you cant really make mirrors at it will take time.So i have decided to buy a USA rapidleech because most of the File hosts are located in the US . therefore the speeds will be great.So i have never used a rapidleech( actually i have,by setting up in windows on my vps and i know how it works),so i have a few questions
1.Can it be setup that i upload via ftp from my vps to your server?
2.Is there any feature in which all the filehosts that i want to upload to are automatically setup? ie. if i have to upload to 5 hosts,all i have to do is select the file i want and click "upload" and they will be uploaded to all the hosts that i have selected?

If the two things are possible,i will buy your services.Do reply/pm

Regards

Hello, we do not provide FTP access but we include a Uploader that allow you to upload files from your PC.
About your other question, you can do it with Auto Upload.
Regards

& i have a small prob.

i save wrong Save MTN Configuration how to reset it ?

& when i make my video file to .rar my video file appears twice time. i mean its has to be 2 .rar files butt its appear 1 more time.

Pls tell me what to do with this?

Thank you.

Please contact support and request the reset of the MTN settings.
I do not understand your problem with RAR, can explain it better?
Thanks

@to all: We have contacted to filesonic and this is the response that we received:

Jason, Apr-11 12:06 (EDT): Hello,
We are currently working to upgrade our network. We will be adding several servers over the next few days to improve download/upload speeds and increase stability. You should notice an improvement over the next few days. If you continue to experience issues after this, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Thank you,
FileSonic Helpdesk
helpdesk@filesonic.com

I want to add some other hosting site premium account. how to add?

Go to settings tab, uncheck and check the box "Use premium account", put your account details and click on Main Windows tab, do not reload page and put the download link.
This is the only way, we can not add your premium in the file accounts.php because is encoded for our security.
Regards

@Above it may be the FILESERVE.com server prob.

Check the same file with your premium acc then you will see the prob.

i have RL premium account & it was work fine ... but in last few dayes this problem repeat alot of times & i try another file but problem still exists !!

Today when i was trying to download from ORON.com its give me error.

Login Failed , Bad username/password combination

then i check my Oron.com account its working & i have 13+ GB left for the day.

So is there any prob pls check this out thank you.

Hello Darkra!

Transloading from (my premium) Oron was not working.

Bad username/password combination

Can you kindly checkit it?
Thank you.

Everything is slow right now. I tested to download on FSo, FSrv and Megaupload, Im only getting 500Kb/s ~ 1000Kb/s on these servers and sometimes it goes down to 100Kb/s. The Upload is fast but the download is slow. One more thing I can't download on Bitshare it says that .php download is forbidden but I'm downloading a .rar file. Please look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back