Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, Jdownloader, 1 Gbps Port Unmetered, from $11/month (USA,

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are currently sold out of this product, so orders for this product have been suspended until we have more available. For more information please contact us. :-/

FSonic downloading speed depends on their servers. Some are fast, some are slow. It doesn't matter if you use RL, JD, or Desktop, I think. So the question should be 'Why is server XXX slow' to FileSonic guys, not to Darka.

If every single host is slow, it has to be a Donkie's problem. Otherwise, consider it a file host's problem before throwing out a thoughtless question. At least, post which file hosts you have tried in addition to the one you aim and the results you got. And that should be done via support tickets.

And Darka, your service is just awesome.

I paid RL1

I paid RL1 :D What next :D:D

edit:I received an email.All right, i started to use...

Indeed, it was quickly...Thanks

Last edited:
i just paid, then i can't login your website

i thought i put the wrong password

but i tried to reset my password, the page showed me "No client account was found with the email address you entered"

what's wrong with that??

than i tried to login my another email i regisered before, the page also showed me " no client account"

i just paid, paypal:9NW459114G516700T

@nutlover: your previous customer account has been terminated due to violation to our terms of use.
I will explain:

We detect an abuse in your Rapidleech account, you was uploading/downloading many files at once (approximately 20) when maximum allowed is 4, also you was compressing 3-4 files at the same time when the maximum allowed is 1. In the first instance we sent an email to inform you about the abuse, after 24 hours you ignore our notification and continued with the abuse, then we proceed to suspend the service, as are indicated in our terms of use, an invoice is generated with a value of $4.00 that you must pay for the reactivation.
Past a few days you purchase another Rapidleech to avoid pay the debt of reactivation, so your client account was terminated and we refunded payment of your new purchase.
Yesterday you create another client account and order again Rapidleech service, as you've selected USA server that yesterday were out of stock, we refunded again your payment and your client account was terminated because once your client account is terminated for violation, you CAN NOT create another client account.

So please stop creating more clients accounts because we do not refund more your payments.

Abusive customers are not welcome.
Buy a dedicated server.

Regards

Last edited:
@darka

i am not an Abusive customer
in fact before you suspend me. i even didn't tknow the terms

when you suspended me, i tried to pay 4 dollars and i alread made an invoice

but maybe you don't know i can't open your website in my county

so i had to use proxy,but when i tried to pay you, the paypal suspended my account

then i had to handle this

how can i avoid 4 dollars???my god!

I do not know why you can't open our web site because all our servers are online.
The only country banned in our server is Russia, you live there?

Also you say that is not abusive, but can you explain this?

[SLIDE]http://k.min.us/ikdhqw.png[/SLIDE]

Raring 3 files at the same time, completely not allowed because is shared server and even though we have 4 HDD per server, anyway the load increases too much on this HDD and the other customers on your same HDD complain with us about the very bad speed to RAR/UnRAR. As I said before, buy a dedicated server to do that.

This was repeated every day and we have informed to you about the abuse, but you just ignored it and not contacted us to recognize their abuse, maybe then would not have terminated your account.

Regards

i have to say sorry

but i must let you know

i didn't know your rules like "Raring 3 files at the same time,uploading 4 files at the same time..."

of coure, this is my fault

but you know english is not my native language, ,so it is difficult to undterstand what your terms are

as you said

i have got the another company service

at last

i will say your RL is best

i am so sad for being banned!!

@jase07: I'm glad you liked it, as many customers asked about the possibility of saving the settings, we've added that option, we also added the default Rapidleech login to prevent that anyone can enter to mtn without authorization, and some bugs have been fixed. :)

@nutlover: We know that some of our clients do not understand our main language but there are ways to understand (even a little) using a translator.

That is why when we detect an abuse (if is the first time), we not suspend immediately the service, we notify to the customer about the abuse and we remember our terms of use, however, if the client ignores the notification and continues with the abuse, we will suspend the service to avoid that our other customers are affected.

Well, I hope you can find another good company.
Regards

Help, bought today RapidLeech now but still have not received the url which should not log, I bought a package of $ 10.99, but still have not received url.u What's the problem?

"Reference Number: 26B10-0ADE4-8A1CB"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back