Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to always get the following error when trying to submit files using this script

Code:
[COLOR=red]Sorry, there was an error in your submission.[/COLOR] 

Please [B]Go back[/B] and try again.

Same error here
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare humanreadablefilesize() (previously declared in /home/directory/public_html/funcs.inc:10) in /home/directory/public_html/funcs.inc on line 20

I get no fatal errors or anything. Currently working on a custom theme, it just gives me the same error, everytime i try to submit files. Maybe something for you too look at.

proXace, can you give your URL or PM it to me, so I can see what is going on with your submission form? If this is a problem I'd like to get it fixed prior to release.

When submitting links , when you click on send , normal the page comes with links submitted fine , i get this error :

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare humanreadablefilesize() (previously declared in /home/skriffle/domains/skriffle.com/funcs.inc:10) in /home/skriffle/domains/skriffle.com/funcs.inc on line 20

Sorry I don't have an ETA. I wanted to see it myself, because no one else reported this error, and I have not been able to reproduce it in any test/demo sites.

Anyone else have this error when submitting files?

Sorry, there was an error in your submission.

Please Go back and try again.

Maybe it has something too do with a whitelisting problem?
I remember when I did try, I made a site of my own VIP. Tried submitting and still got that error.

I did somehow, along the line manage to actually get 10 submitted, but after that, it went back to the same problem I had.

Question. Does a user have to register an account to be able to submit?

No registration is necessary to submit files.

Whitelisting is not related to the submit page. Are you talking about the submit page, or the autosubmitter page? Just to be sure.

Sounds like a good idea to me since you don't have new downloads yet. Backup your skin or any other changed file you deem important though. Please let me know the results. :)

OK, I reinstalled the script. Still had the same error. Changed my skin, and got the fatal error everyone else got. Something about humanreadable size.

Went into the funcs.inc, double the size that was allocated, and now....

EVERYTHING WORKS FINE!!

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare humanreadablefilesize() (previously declared in /home/directory/public_html/funcs.inc:10) in /home/directory/public_html/funcs.inc on line 20
in thanks.php comment this
PHP:
    //require(BASEDIR . 'funcs.inc');
    //require(BASEDIR . 'config.php');

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back