Status
Not open for further replies.
So its STILL a way to promote SharingZone, with a new version and all I thought maybe you would realize it's not good to throw your affiliate website at people.

Yes, it is. But there is a lot of flexibility. It's a minimal requirement for using a free script, given what's gone into it. The webmaster only benefits anyways. I really don't see any reason for anyone to complain.

Is there an tutorial on how to make DDLCMS custom skins?
It would really help..

It is definitely on the way bro. Once a stable release is out (I have minor fixes and adjustments on the go right now), there will be more skins and a tutorial to make custom skins. Just have some patience until it's available.

ankitsweet009, can you PM me your site URL so I can see what is going on with your installation? Also any other information on how you get this error.

today i got this strange error in admin page of DDLCMS
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_e21448ec2bfdf49741c399dc572e420d, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in /home/prokcen1/public_html/xtremewarez.us/admin/index.php on line 46

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/prokcen1/public_html/xtremewarez.us/admin/index.php:46) in /home/prokcen1/public_html/xtremewarez.us/admin/index.php on line 46

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/prokcen1/public_html/xtremewarez.us/admin/index.php:46) in /home/prokcen1/public_html/xtremewarez.us/admin/index.php on line 46

i reinstalled the script again but i still get the same error again but i didnt used to get this error before

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare humanreadablefilesize() (previously declared in /home/prokcen1/public_html/funcs.inc:10) in /home/prokcen1/public_html/funcs.inc on line 20
I am working on a fix for this. It is a script error, not sure only 2 people are getting the error. I will advise those affected when a fix is ready.

today i got this strange error in admin page of DDLCMS
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_e21448ec2bfdf49741c399dc572e420d, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in /home/prokcen1/public_html/xtremewarez.us/admin/index.php on line 46

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/prokcen1/public_html/xtremewarez.us/admin/index.php:46) in /home/prokcen1/public_html/xtremewarez.us/admin/index.php on line 46

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/prokcen1/public_html/xtremewarez.us/admin/index.php:46) in /home/prokcen1/public_html/xtremewarez.us/admin/index.php on line 46

i reinstalled the script again but i still get the same error again but i didnt used to get this error before
Your /tmp directory where the session is stored, is not writeable.
Reinstalling the script won't help bro. Your server might even be full.
Also check you chmod permissions on the /tmp directory.

The admin error got fixed by itself.
But the submition error in the site of ankitsweet009 myone.info looks like got fixed maby he knows how to repair it.

Restarting can fix the /tmp directory issue. Yes it's just a matter of removing the humanreadablefilesize function from funcs.inc file, but I have to make sure nothing else is affected.

If i remove humanreadablefilesize function from funcs.inc i get another error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare banadminip() (previously declared in /home/prokcen1/public_html/funcs.inc:50) in /home/prokcen1/public_html/funcs.inc on line 59

and if i remove this i get aonther

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare testurl() (previously declared in /home/prokcen1/public_html/funcs.inc:60) in /home/prokcen1/public_html/funcs.inc on line 86

and so goes on with all the other functions and after removing all functions from funcs.inc i get this other error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare dbcom() (previously declared in /home/prokcen1/public_html/config.php:57) in /home/prokcen1/public_html/config.php on line 79

This really neds to be fixed :(

hello!

I am getting this error when I updated the "Edit "options" any idea?

Warning: eregi() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/filesddl/public_html/killthreat.php on line 74

Warning: eregi() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/filesddl/public_html/killthreat.php on line 74

we are waiting for v.3.2 :)

i have also problem in submit.php

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/script/public_html/ddlcms/submit.php on line 50

I have a little problem in Top Sites I see this :

Code:
Top Sites
Error
Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated 
File
common.php
Line

WTF?

and this are the lines from 25 to 29 in common.php

Code:
## Setup error reporting
error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);
set_error_handler('Error');
set_magic_quotes_runtime(0);
register_shutdown_function('DisconnectOnExit');

masterofdeath, if you re-uploaded submit.php you have to change line 50 and replace ##BASEDIR## with your basedir number. Look at another file to see what the number is. You cannot just re-upload the file as it will show a syntax error.

Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated will be updated in release.

Will advise when it's released.

masterofdeath, if you re-uploaded submit.php you have to change line 50 and replace ##BASEDIR## with your basedir number. Look at another file to see what the number is. You cannot just re-upload the file as it will show a syntax error.

i tried to install again but now i get error
Warning: PHP-posix module is not installed or enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back