Status
Not open for further replies.
does it have any installation bug? i can't install it

can anybody install it for me? i can give u my ftp username and password. pm me please

Last edited:
Any site about the themes?

Anyway, is there a way to auto aggregate from the defined sites without them submitting? If not, I can see the 'View/Edit Whitelist' section is best to add this 'Promote to VIP (Auto Aggregate).

!!! I need help please, after install my whole sites got this: No input file specified.

Solved: It's hosting side.

Last edited:
getting this with 3.2

Code:
[B]Parse error[/B]:  syntax error, unexpected ';' in [B]/home/XXXX/domains/XXXXX/public_html/submit.php[/B] on line [B]50[/B]
here is lines 49-52
Code:
49    # Kill any security threats:
50    include(WWWROOT . 'killthreat.php');
51    if(function_exists ('HumanReadableFilesize') !== TRUE)
52    {
any help would be great.

I think DDLCMS should continue to develop i really linke that script, the features and the way it looks and its easy to operate ... I dont know why most people dislike it :/

still no fix for this ?
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare humanreadablefilesize() (previously declared in /home/wddl/domains/wddl.net/funcs.inc:10) in /home/wddl/domains/wddl.net/funcs.inc on line 20

I think DDLCMS should continue to develop i really linke that script, the features and the way it looks and its easy to operate ... I dont know why most people dislike it :/
Because its bloated, causes a high server load, and pretty much all ddlcms sites look the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back