Status
Not open for further replies.
saninokia, I see you're using the Lividus skin and heavily modded. That skin doesn't even support all the features. Sponsored links on or off, makes no changes to it. I notice there is no error at the bottom. Let me know what's going on bro.
i just turn off the sponsored links and its shows illegal script modification.check it downwarez.info

Ok, some questions so I can help fix this:

- did this error happen prior to your mods?
- does this error happen with the default skin?

Please check and advise.

Ok, some questions so I can help fix this:

- did this error happen prior to your mods?
- does this error happen with the default skin?

Please check and advise.
no this error in this mod only.oh,now i think i can manage,thanks,if again prob i will tell u,sorry for disturbing,bro can u make webmaster page like katz/twilight?

error comes in submit.php

hello nice script i like all function [katz.cd clone] :p but i have a problem in submitting url when i am trying to submit Url "/submit.php"

I get this error >

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare humanreadablefilesize() (previously declared in /home/icecoin1/public_html/funcs.inc:10) in /home/XXXXX/public_html/funcs.inc on line 20

help please....!

this prob happen in all skins only not in default.plz solve it.

hello nice script i like all function [katz.cd clone] :p but i have a problem in submitting url when i am trying to submit Url "/submit.php"

I get this error >

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare humanreadablefilesize() (previously declared in /home/icecoin1/public_html/funcs.inc:10) in /home/XXXXX/public_html/funcs.inc on line 20

help please....!

What version of PHP is your webhost running? Make sure it's 5.0 or newer.

Out of curiosity, does the script still not allow you to remove links for SharingZone.net?

Yes, it does. You can edit adblocks in the Admin panel, or, you can manually edit the skin. There is only one requirement in regards to Sharingzone links, you must have at least one sponsored search result pointing to Sharingzone -- that's all (the script does this automatically). You can add/edit/remove all other ads however you wish.

hope i will edit language soon for my axid.net

and if somebody can edit default theme like katz.cd i can pay.. write me pm

There will not be any Katz clone skin. Every n00b wants a 5 star site rating system and/or a Katz.cd clone site. Sorry, but this will not be offered in this script. Do NOT ask me why as it should be self explanatory (if you don't know the answer to this, then you shouldn't be running a DDL site). People really need to stop asking silly things like this.

There will not be any Katz clone skin. Every n00b wants a 5 star site rating system and/or a Katz.cd clone site. Sorry, but this will not be offered in this script. Do NOT ask me why as it should be self explanatory (if you don't know the answer to this, then you shouldn't be running a DDL site). People really need to stop asking silly things like this.

i didnt want katz.cd skin..

i will make unique website but default theme very simple but i will do it in my language.. so i'm trying to translate all website..

by the way, new themes based on default can be better and we can edit easily

Thanks

So its STILL a way to promote SharingZone, with a new version and all I thought maybe you would realize it's not good to throw your affiliate website at people.

" There is only one requirement in regards to Sharingzone links, you must have at least one sponsored search result pointing to Sharingzone -- that's all (the script does this automatically). You can add/edit/remove all other ads however you wish."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back