Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its showing out of stock.
when it will be available.
i am not living in india.
but we have indian banks here.
so i wanna pay by indian bank transfer.

an info about it.
thanks

rvaOc.png

There is 1 user i am unable to find out who is kicking this off at times though, i have asked support to keep a tab on this and if any of you guys find this report it asap.

its showing out of stock.
when it will be available.
i am not living in india.
but we have indian banks here.
so i wanna pay by indian bank transfer.

an info about it.
thanks

Yes, we do accept INDIAN BANK TRANSFERS.
It is out of stock and will come in stock tomorrow with a BIG BANG OFFER.
Watch out for the INVOICE 5000 BLAST.

9-13-20116-53-41AM.jpg

You say 2 user were banned, but i don't know why this rdp always that when i login. I request move my slot to another server but no answer ????

Deal of the Sep. Month is here.

Celebrating Invoice ID 5000.

We hereby offer the clients with NL 500 Slots.

Choice of offer :

1. Pay 24$ USUAL price and get NL 500. (500GB Slots) (Do not Use Coupon code)

2. Use Coupon code : ID5000 TO get 4.00$ Recurring Discounts on NL 200 orders and get NL 300 (100GB Additional)

What else can you ask for guys.

Slots AVAILABLE : 15​

^ again the old clients were neglected in issuing new promos :facepalm:

i've been using your RDP slot for five months already and paying 25.20$ including the Paypal fee and you don't even bother offer the old and existing clients with these kind of discounts

come on man, you should give us the same discounts with what you offer to your future order

if you dont, i would rather wait for the expiration of my current slot and avail a new slot to save more dollars

^ again the old clients were neglected in issuing new promos :facepalm:

i've been using your RDP slot for five months already and paying 25.20$ including the Paypal fee and you don't even bother offer the old and existing clients with these kind of discounts

come on man, you should give us the same discounts with what you offer to your future order

if you dont, i would rather wait for the expiration of my current slot and avail a new slot to save more dollars

I already issued you 6$ OFF policy for each client renewing with us for second month onwards.
You can use that.

@Instense I am on NL 200 GB. Do i get extra 100 GB now? I mean do I qualify..

@ All past clients, we are exploring the possibility to increase all of your HDD to additional 100-150GB each drive, please wait for my information today itself.

^ buit it was one time discount only right?
i will appreciate if you will give us at least recurring discount same with the new order that you offer to future client

This will be recurring but i can not give you codes as it wont work you can ask the support once you come to pay.

And good NEWS.

EACH NL client on my network having 200GB SLOT will be moved to 350GB Slots.​

^ thank you intense
i will ask you the code on PM once I will settle my invoice
i really appreciate you on this and also when will we expect the additional 150GB on our slot

btw, more power to your services!

This is what happens, when BUYRDP gives out a PROMO CAMPAIGN, WE Just got this ticket from a client :

Dear sir,

My slot is 200GB, but I found my disk space now is 350GB, please fix this problem ASAP.

I don't want to use any disk space which is not belong to me.

Please kindly see the attachment pic.

Hai mate can u ls look into the support ticket number #622053
It was posted on 10/09/2011 06:56 time. I cant upload via the filezilla as its too slow
Pls install the application file and image uploader to me also. As i can see that the app is installed for other users
Thanks
Also AS u said all 200 slots will be made to 350 GB, Thanks for that, but mine is still 200
Anyways Thanks
Anil Kumar

Guys,

If you can imagine my situation, I SAID all guys will be upgraded but considering i got over 134 clients for the NL Servers, this is going to be a bit waiting for all of you.

All guys will be eventually upgraded but we are doing it one by one, so please wait you will get it asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back