Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can pay you full by next Thursday. So my slot will still be reserved for me then?
Coz there the option is I either I can pay you full or not.

Last edited:
I can pay you full by next Thursday. So my slot will still be reserved for me then?
Coz there the option is I either I can pay you full or not.

Sending you AP Id FOR THE Partial payments.

Why noone solve my ticket 987501????? 3 days passed and no reply, no solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That ticket id is just not replied to, i myself updated the same for you and solved the ticket.

Any help regarding the support ticket submitted by me on 12/09/2011 21:39 (3 days now)
Any help is very much appreciated
Untitled-4.png

So far i have never received a upload speed more than 1 mb. i thought its the problem of filezilla so i purchased file and image uploader also but still the problem persists. I wish i could also get the speeds that were seen in the screens of others. Since no one else is complaining about speeds i wonder what may be wrong.
Thanks
Anil Kumar

Last edited:
Please pm me your USER ID and RDP IP.

And let me handle this for you.
And most important thing, Fileserve speeds will not be good on NL servers.
Its only good for filesonic & wupload.

And just in case, things do not work out for you on NL servers, I WILL MOVE YOU FREE OF CHARGES TO USA SERVERS.

Shoot me PM asap.

We are OUT OF Slots for the NL again.

All slots are sold out and alloted to clients, 2 slots are booked.

I will get 1 more server for you guys once i get 5 requests here for the NL Promos.​

All requested program will be taken care of by support, no worries and support is back online and we got 2 requests till now for more slots.

Let's count to 5.

my slot is delivered, but I did not requesting programs that have not responded to the ticket, I will meet the 24hrs can not use rdp :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back