Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai can anyone help me as i am trying to upload files to my fileserve account but the files are being uploaded but i cant see any of the files in my fileserve account.
I have added my account to the file and image uploader but still the files show as 100 % uploaded but they aren't seen in my account .

NOTE : Finally found out whats the error .
9/13/2011 7:01:46 PM Not registered version! This function is for registered users only. (fileserve.com).
9/13/2011 7:04:37 PM AP:List index out of bounds (0) : EStringListError
9/13/2011 7:04:52 PM Not registered version! This function is for registered users only. (fileserve.com).

Hey intensecool can you pls fix it also
Thanks

Last edited:
9/13/2011 7:01:46 PM Not registered version! This function is for registered users only. (fileserve.com).

This line is complete answer, the upload to FS.com will work only if the zoom is registered , its not for free version i guess this is your case.
Donate some money to zoom , get this registered to make this work.

Hi,when i try to pay through Alertpay it show that seller is doesn't accept card payment
and in your site i think their is mention about card payment.

You can pay with CARD on the paypal.
To avoid card fraud, i generally do not accept cards as of yet.

But a new thing is boiling within which will be coming up to you guys within few more days, as of now you can use AP balance to pay for the services.

Hai i have registered my copy of file and image uploader will this be shared among the other users on the RDP. Can others also use the app, or will this be only limited for me

Thanks

1. There is no demo, all speedshots, client reviews are in past pages, please read them and purchase.

2. NO 200GB slots now, ONLY 350GB SLOTS will be sold.
All clients will get 350GB.

And just in case 4 slots are left for 500GB for 24$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back