Other BuyRDP.com - 16GB RAM, 200GB HDD, 1Gbps, Admin Encoding from 40 USD/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cannot encode using megui from today morning...always 60-70% CPU usage..whenever i start an encode it just stops and gives me error...so can u tell me when can i encode in this server since i have also paid money for this server....really sad....if this problem persists please refund me...thnks

@watsayabtcoffee

Take admin access for limited time and get it done.

@dedicated_man

Leave the CPU USE part coz even if 1 person encodes it will be same 80% usage, however i am the oldest encoding RDP provider i know how it is run.

Secondly, you should check the error why is it giving error to you.

And IF THERE IS SOME PROBLEM WITH YOUR APP, it is not liable to refund..
You have paid for the server and you got the server if something else shows wrong, PLEASE RAISE A TICKET or pm me and let me handle that one.

i know u r the oldest provider in RDP....i have previously used ur rdp as well...the error is when cpu capcity is 100% and megui just gets struck...i have encoded 2 movies without problem...but today as soon as i put to encode the cpu usage hovers around 90% and during 2nd pass it just freezes....i have checked whether my megui app itself is damaged but i use the same app in my home pc..it works fine...there is no fault with the video source also..so it must be because of the high cpu usage during encoding....i don't want refund but there is no point in keeping a server without using it...if megui problem persists then i am gonna use handbrake for my encoding purpose..i was avoiding it till now coz u know it just uses more RAM and CPU and it will be hard to manage for all the clients...let's see i have again started encoding...

are u kidding me? i waited all day to encode a movie and u are warning me...Ip address is 96.127.135.50...so if u issuing warning for encoding a movie then it's just useless to use this RDP.....if there was 90% usage then it's 90% usage even if one person encodes it....so tell me when am i supposed to encode..why don't u issue warning to others also....

So you are the one who got the warnings, if yes then let me CLEAR one thing here, if YOU ALONE RUN ONE ENCODING APP WHICH GETS CPU TO 90% then i request you to take your refunds for the time leftover and find something else.
Coz if i allow each user to peak to 90% like you , my RDP services will suffer.

NO SERVICE INFACT WILL ALLOW YOU TO PUSH 90% CPU on ENCODING cause if they do THEY ARE JUST OVERSELLING RESOURCES.

And instead of pushing it this far, you should be having this much understanding that if like you every user pushes 90%, IT IS USELESS TO GET AN RDP.

NO MORE DISCUSSIONS ON THREAD, YOU WANT A REFUND SUBMIT A TICKET AND TAKE THIS AWAY FROM SALES THREAD.
Enough chatting about this here.

i used to be with buyrdp since i started using rdps and stayed for like 7 months but with anyhost shit happens.
@dedicated_man : don't expect much with rdps if you use it for encoding , i don't mean its bad but , lots of other members will be encoding in the same time so you do the math .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back