Other BuyRDP.com - 16GB RAM, 200GB HDD, 1Gbps, Admin Encoding from 40 USD/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An UPDATE for the USA ENCODING CLIENTS :

We are in a fix with the DC right now for the prices of the config they offered to us, while we have been successfully running the same config for past 4 months, DC now says they have to raise the prices by an approx 100$ EACH server.

Which will mean the RDP Slot prices will rise which in turn will of course effect you guys and we do not want to go for this.

We have asked DC for second thoughts on the prices and just in case they agree to our quotes, we will go ahead and get the servers back.

OR​

In case the situation is a NO GO, BuyRDP will stop the USA ENCODING servers and will provide alternate slots to clients on OVH ENCODING SERVERS ASAP.

Those who are willing to take up the slots will get the slots at usual OVH Encoding pricing or else they can get a refund from us for the services.

The SITUATION WILL BE RESOLVED TODAY ITSELF.​

You will not be taken to wait, the new servers have been ordered and they will be coming today itself and your slots will be alloted on the new servers immediately without any delays.

I'm planning to a buy an rdp. I need the below applications. If you offer these??

- rapidshare manager
- jdownloader/ IDM
- filerenamer
- filezilla
- zoom uploader
- any good rar/ unrar program
- thumbnailme
- mediaplayer classic

Thanks.

tired of w8ing....when can we expect new servers?

Don't be tired , i just called OVH, they said server can reach to me anytime, i hope they mean it and if they do, you will be getting it asap.

i hope buyrdp did not lose USA One, the servers are kickass,

hope gud...

Yes, i did loose them reason being if i plan to retain them, the cost is going to shoot sky high and each slot will cost you guys like 55-60$ range, which i was not going to force on you.

OVH Encoding rocks and we are getting a new one today itself.

I'm planning to a buy an rdp. I need the below applications. If you offer these??

- rapidshare manager
- jdownloader/ IDM
- filerenamer
- filezilla
- zoom uploader
- any good rar/ unrar program
- thumbnailme
- mediaplayer classic

Thanks.

All are installed, no worries.

And if you guys agree to shell out 5$ EACH client on the server, i will go ahead and move you guys to OVH 10Gbps servers, but that's plan in pipeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back