Brutalsha.re - High speeds & High rates - Official Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PerMaFrOsT > Don't worry, we won't increase that to 7Gb !! We've increased anon and free users daily bandwidth from 2 to 3Go.

ps2gameman > I'm sorry to tell you this but I've checked the link you've sent me and file has been anonymously uploaded to the server. It seems you we not logged in when you uploaded the file. Now you can just go on the link and click on "Add to my account"

jak321 > Thanks. You'll get an answer to your email asap. Also, we're in business since February of 2012 ;)

You changed the ppd table?
Because I do not well understood, I get between 0.0035 and 0.004 per download while they come from europe and they are 500-1000MB. I just have two files sizes below but they represent only 5 downloads.
2257 / $ 8388 average of 0.03716 .... is low

Anyone else to noticed this?

Check your counting system please.

MOEIiN > File size too small ?

linkx > Please send me an email to info (at) brutalsha.re and I will check personally. We do speak French and English.

Welcome to Wj. I vouch for BrutalShare they are old & mature in this business. My friends use them in one of very popular forum and recommended me to use there services. After your Arrival here on wj i decided to join BrutalShare and i hope that i will find out your services as it is told by my friends :) one quick question is now pmed you check and reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back