Brutalsha.re - High speeds & High rates - Official Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need more row in Remote Upload.
Its very important, i send per day 200-300GB.

10 per row its very low.

I need 50 or 100.

UPLOADED.NET will be added tomorrow at the "Remote Sites Premiums" in your account.

SPirata > let me check tomorrow with the servers admin and I'll get back to you. Today it's Sunday, I'm alone at the office !

UPLOADED.NET will be added tomorrow at the "Remote Sites Premiums" in your account.

SPirata > let me check tomorrow with the servers admin and I'll get back to you. Today it's Sunday, I'm alone at the office !

Ok, thanks.

I Know, i have many requests, sorry :)

my id is sir raghurokda32

now its counting fine thanks a lot sir.

Last edited:
^
^^
Thanks for notification.
Super fast, huh?

said:
WHY ?

It was fun creating and launching the site. Now that it's working and growing it's not fun anymore. Daily maintenance is boring and gets repetitive, I don't like that.
I've learnt a lot creating the website and now I think on launching a brand new one with more functionalities and an other branding !

Listing closes in 2 days, 3 hours.. hurry.. :fly:

Sorry guys, website was indeed listed on flippa, but it was last month. We did that because we were not able to make some upgrades that were needed, but now, as i said in my first post, we attracted some new investors so we were able to make some upgrades and invest to expand the website ;)

Sorry guys, website was indeed listed on flippa, but it was last month. We did that because we were not able to make some upgrades that were needed, but now, as i said in my first post, we attracted some new investors so we were able to make some upgrades and invest to expand the website ;)
why not close the sale at flippa ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back