Brutalsha.re - High speeds & High rates - Official Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
downloads not counting can you look and credit me it plz

user ps2gameman ive had 9 downloads paid for now had 2 downloads and im still stuck on 4p

ps2gameman > You have 16 downloads. Earning: 0.05$.

yanezitaly > Account upgraded !

Last edited:
Increase the rate for the 4th Tier. Giving $1 for all file sizes is not good and the minimum payout of $50 is just too high. We are now reluctant to trust any new host after all that happened last year and with your low PPD rates it would take forever to reach $50.

YanezItaly > Upgrade done. Enjoy !

The Uploader > UK is now in group 1 :)

mrirfan555 > Every payment options is possible, just ask when you request a payout

babanaik > Sorry for that, some delays with the modifications to lower minimum file size from 25Mb to 1Mb. Now it's set.

raveeshm2 > Sorry for the moment I can't lower the payout minimum. I will have to discuss that with my associates. I do understand that it could be difficult to trust a file host but we're not new in this business, our website is live since February 2012 and we never had any complaints. We are not just another file host that pops out of nowhere and closes after 2 months ;)

DJboutit > Unfortunately I can't do this for the moment. We're already offering 3Mo/s download speed for free. I don't think there are a lot of file host to do that. Bandwidth is expensive and moreover quality is expensive. Hope you'll enjoy our services ! :)

and now my stats is even worse

Untitled.jpg

ps2gameman > Sorry that was a bug, everything is in US dollar except premium prices because our credit card processing company is french. Check again now please.

babanaik > We pay in USD.

_DeviL > Every payment option is possible. Just ask us when you request a payout ! :)

ive just had a 1gb file downloaded and still havent been paid for it whats going on brutalshare

reply to your pm @brutalshare

Last edited:
ps2gameman > Replied. Your file has been downloaded only 1 time from Turkey and the money earned has been added to your account so there is absolutely no problems :)

Also all depend on downloader location. Your file was downloaded from Turkey, so very low earnings.
If your file was downloaded from US or GB for example you would have earned 0.015$ per download, which means 15$/1000 downloads.

If you have a premium account on uploaded.net then I think you should be able to get a direct link that you can copy/paste in "Remote upload" on BrutalShare :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back