BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bernard: Your downloads fall extremely, this has nothing to do with us. Other users are getting highest downloads ever in this times.

ernestger: Maybe ask filesonic, if it can work. Our remote should work with every download that starts directly. ;)

Ghasem.M: Yes, even the FTPs are full this days. We bring it on in 1~ hour.

The Coon: You are right. But his downloads are falling very much. This unstable servers have nothing todo with downloads. Only with uploads.

liberiangirl: We maybe can do that. Chile brings good traffic.

snake174: No problem.

singcang: Ok, goodbye to you then.

fillin3: Thanks bro, we try to be best. After this errors/bugs are solved you will see many great news. ;)

bernard: Your downloads fall extremely, this has nothing to do with us. Other users are getting highest downloads ever in this times.

ernestger: Maybe ask filesonic, if it can work. Our remote should work with every download that starts directly. ;)

Ghasem.M: Yes, even the FTPs are full this days. We bring it on in 1~ hour.

The Coon: You are right. But his downloads are falling very much. This unstable servers have nothing todo with downloads. Only with uploads.

liberiangirl: We maybe can do that. Chile brings good traffic.

snake174: No problem.

singcang: Ok, goodbye to you then.

fillin3: Thanks bro, we try to be best. After this errors/bugs are solved you will see many great news. ;)

Please sr bit, Chilean people using bitshare to download files.. :D

I really want to know why the DL counts in file manager do not correspond to the donwload counts in My stats.

bscount.jpg
bscount1.jpg

My stats for 02-18, and I only post the files I uploaded at 02-18, why the Downloads only show 168 but not 3XX?? Does the counting system malfunctioned or only my counting system malfunctioned?

Last edited:
could anyone help me to check if my earning is correct?
Downloads points 1-50 50-100
bsearn11.jpg

As you can see, I'm in country group D, but I didn't upload files less than 100MB, why is my earning only $4.85 ? With 1,700 downloads(100MB+ files), the earning should be at least 1.7*4=6.8 . Or I calculate it the wrong way?

Last edited:
bernard: There is nothing wrong with your stats. Where you see something strange?

kaybiptu: Until monday webmoney is done.

sane_i: Pm us with some example links, if its direct download, everything should work.

PerMaFrOsT: Pending? We dont see pending much. Just big time. ;)

liberiangirl: Right, next update of earnings will increase Chile.

Hey ... not answer the questions of payment dates now?
Answer us all but to ask them when they pay?
whenever you start in 2 days now pay almost 1 week !!!!!!!

Are more sincere and respond when they pay ok!

In queue 2011-02-13 20:20

and I'm already ready to ask for other payment ... they paid the q request payment in a month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back