BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please PM me a free acc on Bitsshare

I am a new and free user of Bitshare. Now i am in a prob to uploading my files, not to a premium account. Thats why i am in a danger. please bro give me premium acc that i can earning. So please give me the oppertunity, my username is= kshabuj84

with best regards
kshabuj84

kshabuj84: No activity. You cant read first post?

trungnhut: Be patient.

cybershark: Yes, we know this problems and solve them soon.

scoopcelebrity: The same.

Payments delay some time for Webmoney Users. For PayPal, 80 % are done.

please help

please turn it on my bitshare account as a premium members or as well premium account. my bitshare user account is = kshabuj84

Regards,
kshabuj84

Grrrr!!! I upload my file 2 times today and it takes approximately 2 hours (1hour for one upload) and both times at 100% I got "wrong parameter number" error.

I hope this will be fixed, before I lose hope with BitShare :'(

guys, so far for me BS is the best
payments on MONDAY, so don't bother with delays
remote upload efficient, some problems weeks ago, fixed, very fast
i don't use ftp so can't speak for it
much better than filesonic (file manager sucks) and fileserve (bad remote), 2 gb (hotfile only 400 mb), high rates

travma: No scam, we are the best!

fillin3: Thanks for the bug and right. ;)

asiongaso & sexviews: Please be patient

frogcoin: Can you send us more information, Serverid, Your IP, Filename, Filesize, Time/Date via Email or PM?

Lady80: Right, active uploaders can contact us if they have enough downloads or just upgrade, it is no problem. 10k points = 1 month.

About the new promo: Be ready with uploading and generating high downloads, because soon its again the biggest bonus time for our uploaders. ;)
this was 2 weeks ago, where is the bonus

Sr bitshare, can you add Chile to C group??
(Brasil is in C group and it's sudamerican Country).

With a huge difference in population. Brazil 190 million, Chile 17 million. What matters for the hosting is the number of accounts that can be converted by each country. And in south america, Brazil has more potential. Although I think it could be B. But here we ask for translation review and nor response has ...

Totally different from the treatment we had at the beginning.
Just watch the first few pages of this topic.<_<

the counts are so weird, does the system really count for all downloads? I got 900~1.000 downloads average, but the counts drop huge these days. I joined 2 new hosts 2 days ago, just uploaded few files, and even these 2 new hosts counted more than BS. It's so weird, I'm not a starter, at least 1,500 files been uploaded and I work as usual. Stats seem to be frozen.

bsstat.jpg

this was 2 weeks ago, where is the bonus

Give them a break.. they're already fixing the server issues.

the counts are so weird, does the system really count for all downloads? I got 900~1.000 downloads average, but the counts drop huge these days. I joined 2 new hosts 2 days ago, just uploaded few files, and even these 2 new hosts counted more than BS. It's so weird, I'm not a starter, at least 1,500 files been uploaded and I work as usual. Stats seem to be frozen.

bsstat.jpg

Their servers are down/unstable/full for the past 2 weeks so that might be a reason. My downloads are also a lot lower than before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back